Sign in to follow this  
Cherybombr

how far is everyone?

ok, so the big day is here and castle crashers is out! :D but i wanna know who thinks they are the farthest in the game? let us know what you think, any secrects, pointers, or just cool stuff that you want to share.

share it here!

me, dork, and zippy are all at the same spot.

SPOILER ALERT!

Highlight in order to see more!

Beginning of the volcano town after beating the cyclops boss. Those red devil bastards hurt!

somewhere with the *highlight for teh spoilers* dark wizard's tower, up to the dark knight/necromancer, not sure how far the rabbit hole goes

btw does anyone know how much farther it goes after this?

I just wrapped up getting the map from the desert area with a friend. I have my Orange Knight at level 20, maxed out my magic stat, and am tearing the world up with my awesome club from the Lava World shop.

Probably would have gotten farther, but I kept trying to set up new parties with other people. Between server crashing and low levels, it stalled my progress. However, it was a hoot the whole time. :)

me, dork, and zippy are all at the same spot.

SPOILER ALERT!

Highlight in order to see more!

Beginning of the volcano town after beating the cyclops boss. Those red devil bastards hurt!

same with me up to the skeleton summoning part then i died currently at level 20