Sign in to follow this  
danp

Trailer has been unveiled!

First!

And holy cow! I really really really want to try it out now. I think the one part that interested me the most (although obviously the whole thing looks sick!) was the part where the two pink people were helping each other up and you had to do that to get past the level, BRILLIANT!

Guest Carvillas
:D yay! the trailer! I hope it's for like an actual game, not like the arcade, but like a wii game, or something. Anyways, good job, dan!

Yes. Looks like Pikmin. I called it.

Pikmin?! Really... um, those little dudes look like geometry heads that race, battle, co-op and play their way through levels and stuff. Sphere head, Cube head, Pyramid head, etc.

Pikmin was like about a little army of plant like creatures that help you put a ship back together or something. Red Pikmin, Yellow Pikmin, Blue Pikmin, etc.

But I guess.

I'm still a little unsure of the whole thing :?

Did it remind anyone else of an updated, co-op, version of the AH:HD PDA games?

I expected better of the level design, it still looks a little too simple. Then again, the game is still in development phase, so maybe we can expect an update?

But I love the character style, and that's what attracted me about Castle Crashers & to add to that, the characters look customizable and much like Dan's older work on Newgrounds :o:D

It looks to me like there are some game mechanics involving players on different colored teams obtaining blocks by brushing up against them. The team with the most blocks wins?

Sounds fun. :D

I expected better of the level design, it still looks a little too simple. Then again, the game is still in development phase, so maybe we can expect an update?

What he said.

The gameplay looks really fun though. Especially that "marking territory" thing that seems to be in it.

It looks kind of like a strategy platformer?

Yes. Looks like Pikmin. I called it.

I called it I said it was going to be a platformer that had co-op in it and I was right on the money.

Not to be rude or anything, but i laughed quite a bit. Because of its awesomeness!

1.Cardinal man!

2. Mini guys!

3. Multiplayer!

4. Four people at a time in co-op...?

5. Holy crap.

This is so EPIC! It looks really awesome! I think that platforming gameplay together with a level editor will make it THE BEST GAME OUT THERE! And please, don't change the art style. The characters look..... I can't describe how much I love them! I will buy this game, no matter what the cost! Also, will there be a character design contest?

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with whipped cream on top?

PS: Caps FTW :lol:

Man I think you guys just set of a mind grenade! It's a little hectic and crazy to see what's going on. But what I see and can put together I like a lot. Can't wait for more details to trickle out ^_^.

This is so EPIC! It looks really awesome! I think that platforming gameplay together with a level editor will make it THE BEST GAME OUT THERE! And please, don't change the art style. The characters look..... I can't describe how much I love them! I will buy this game, no matter what the cost! Also, will there be a character design contest?

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with whipped cream on top?

I love the art style, it reminds me of Dan's Newgrounds games like Train Robber :)

I like the idea of a level creator that looks like an option, and it also looks like theres character customization too, however I still stand by my opinion that the level design still looks too simple. At the moment its just different coloured squares that form various levels

I'm expecting more shapes like curves and circles :lol: but really, I was expecting more level detail

I have high hopes for this game currently though, the trailer loks to be pretty promising (providing the levels are deeper and more advanced :P sorry to be such a pain on the fact TB)