Sign in to follow this  
danp

Trailer has been unveiled!

Guest goopyshrey

looks very fun

I just hope I have the right console to play it on

FINALLY! FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!

And it even looks awesome! :D

I just can't for it... 2010? Hmm... Crap.

And the first thing i thought when i saw this was the PDA-Game from AH.

Like I said, I can't wait!!! :P

So, will we be hunting for jewels to keep some overlord happy or something? Or a particular jewel. It looks like you accomplish this by touching blocks and making them your colour.

This is so EPIC! It looks really awesome! I think that platforming gameplay together with a level editor will make it THE BEST GAME OUT THERE! And please, don't change the art style. The characters look..... I can't describe how much I love them! I will buy this game, no matter what the cost! Also, will there be a character design contest?

Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with whipped cream on top?

I love the art style, it reminds me of Dan's Newgrounds games like Train Robber :)

I like the idea of a level creator that looks like an option, and it also looks like theres character customization too, however I still stand by my opinion that the level design still looks too simple. At the moment its just different coloured squares that form various levels

I'm expecting more shapes like curves and circles :lol: but really, I was expecting more level detail

I have high hopes for this game currently though, the trailer loks to be pretty promising (providing the levels are deeper and more advanced :P sorry to be such a pain on the fact TB)

Yeah, if they make the levels deeper and more advanced then we'll have a really great game on our hands.

Just saw the trailer now, and I must say that it looks pretty decent, though I was hoping for another Treasure-inspired game. But hey, AH is a shooter (or a run and gun), CC is a brawler (or a hack n slash), and game 3 is a platformer, so it's still perfect so far. I hope you can also play by yourself.

Guest AFRO LJ

I can't wait til 2010... seems so far away :(

Looks great though... was that a possible 6 player multiplayer game? (mini football game)

I keep hearing something about "The PDA games". Can someone fill me in?[edit] Some minigame mode from Alien Hominid?

Yeah, it's the first minigame in Alien Hominid. It's a really simple platformer where you have to kill all the enemies by jumping on them to finish each level. It was so much fun when I first tried it that it was like a game in a game... figures that TB would expand on it! :D

The main character is a stick figure with a square head.

Guest Cayal

I have to say, it looks phenomenal, even if this stage, like a mashup of... multiplayer fighting, platforming, and racing. One thing I would love to see is some more open and organic environments, at the moment the lack of any foreground objects and the block style makes things seem a bit claustrophobic, and, uh... BAD VIBES, DUUUUDE.

Guest XanderChaos

Looks like a minigame-filled platformer. I'll be getting it for sure. BTW, does anyone know where to get the music from the trailer?

:shock: Wow Behemoth, just wow. This is one of the most heart stopping moments of my LIFE! It is just, I mean like, wow, it was so epic, I'm speechless. (Cries in happiness :cry: ) Can't wait till 2010, just, can't wait, this is one of the best things I've seen in my period of living on this world! Keep it up Behemoth, because alot of people are supporting you. Behemoth forever! Cheers :!::D

When I watched the trailer I watched the first 45 seconds of it and was like wtf?

Didn't really like it in my opinion...but hey guess I'll just have to wait for the game to come out to judge if I like it or not

I was really really really hoping it would be a better version of the PDA games, and it is! Awesome! I hope there are editor levels such like the original Alien Hominids.

Woo-hoo, trailer!

glad you all (or most?) like it!

:arrow:

k

I like it.

I LOVE it.

Am I the only one who watched it 10 times in a row? (I actually counted :lol: )

I keep hearing something about "The PDA games". Can someone fill me in?

[edit] Some minigame mode from Alien Hominid?

It was a mario-type platformer in AH where you had to stomp all the enemies and then reach the goal, and there are obstacles like spikes, water, and platforms

Looks really awwwesome bro. I can see where people think it looks basic, but I can already tell this is the most advanced and complex out of the 3 behemoth games, with all of the different abilities and modes. It looks extremely fast paced, and more "cooperative" than any of the either games. Don't listen to what the bad children say, the trailer looks awesome.

I expected better of the level design, it still looks a little too simple. Then again, the game is still in development phase, so maybe we can expect an update?

But I love the character style, and that's what attracted me about Castle Crashers & to add to that, the characters look customizable and much like Dan's older work on Newgrounds :o:D

Remeber how the CC beta first looked? ;) '

Wow this trailer came so sone and it looks awsome!

Guest Big Will

It's like...Smash Brothers + Ice Climbers + Some sort of King of the Hill Territory War + The Flippin' Sweet Art of the Behemoth we all love! One Word: EPIC!

The Music Sounded kind of like Star Wars though haha...nonetheless, it was still epic!