Sign in to follow this  
danp

Trailer has been unveiled!

Yay PDA games!! Well maybe... What exactly was with the spazzing sphere head guy with the jewel? lol oh well.

Those were probably just random costumes.

Also, I want the winged unit.

Guest ideas frog

:idea: The level design hurts my eyes a bit, Also I think they should go for a platformer that doesn't have the boxes that they showed is but more of a world like having them be in a large town except there tiny and use laundry wires as bridges, run on roof tops,

and you get my point. Also having many other enviroments. :D It looks like it'll be part MMO.

Guest XanderChaos
:idea: The level design hurts my eyes a bit, Also I think they should go for a platformer that doesn't have the boxes that they showed is but more of a world like having them be in a large town except there tiny and use laundry wires as bridges, run on roof tops,

and you get my point. Also having many other enviroments. :D It looks like it'll be part MMO.

It's still too early to say if that's how the levels will be. I'm sure that almost everything you saw will change to some degree before the release.

Oh my gosh! :shock:

Game #3! Revealed!

(well, sort of)

By the look of the trailer, it looks like this game can go in either one of two directions: unbelievable godly awesomeness, and disappointing. Not quite sure which though. I will say this thought: It has GREAT potential.

Guess I will have to wait for release or more info to find out. ;)

Guest Big Will
it looks like this game can go in either one of two directions: unbelievable godly awesomeness, and disappointing. Not quite sure which though. I will say this thought: It has GREAT potential.

Then you have to ask yourself...has the Behemoth EVER been a disappointment before? I think not! (Knock on wood). I'm confident that this is some awesomeness to be!

it looks like this game can go in either one of two directions: unbelievable godly awesomeness, and disappointing. Not quite sure which though. I will say this thought: It has GREAT potential.

Then you have to ask yourself...has the Behemoth EVER been a disappointment before? I think not! (Knock on wood). I'm confident that this is some awesomeness to be!

No. :)

But then again, Fable 2 didn't turn out as hot as Peter promised, Halo 3 did not meet expectations, and the Nintendo ruined itself with the Wii.

These are dark times. Dark times indeed. :ninja:

But I have still not lost hope in the Behemoth! :D

But then again, Fable 2 didn't turn out as hot as Peter promised, Halo 3 did not meet expectations, and the Nintendo ruined itself with the Wii.

Epic games have seem to lost their touch too...

I think this new game looks pretty cool, nothing of which I expected because it is completely different than the picture I saw on the devblog... but I love puzzle games.

... and the Nintendo ruined itself with the Wii.

Nintendo avoided bankruptcy with the Wii, how is that ruining the company? :?

Anyways, finally got to see it! It looks incredible to a point where my curiosity is making me want to play it so badly...

And did anyone else notice that one of the game types visible was soccer, where Blue team vs. Orange team took place? It looks like this baby might be able to attain up to 16, may be even 32 players multiplayer if they decided to do so!

This looks like a "Best Multiplayer" game right here :D

Guest Big Will

Idk...Fable 2 was pretty sweet...except for the whole...ya know...it's impossible to die thing, and the crappy camera angles, oh and let's not forget the infinite magic thing. :lol:

ANYWAYS!! 8-)

Game 3 differs from what you mentioned...ya see Fable 2 and Halo 3 were/are both sequels...and I don't mind the Wii when it comes to smash bros...which Game 3 kind of looks like... :ninja: Game 3 is not a sequel or a system...so it IS going to be epic-ness.

Guest needslove

That trailer was intense, I will definitely be watching how this game turns out I think :)

Guest Tailes

The guy crying and holding the jewel had me fall out of my chair laughing tears after watching that part with the dramatic music! That alone is worth buying!

And where is Sony in all of this?

Having watched the trailer again, visited the character thread and had time to think, its pretty clear what this game will be like.

The square-head guy with the hat is looking for a particular gem, or a lot of gems, or a gem big enough for him. Lots of different 'couples' of characters are fighting each other and the clock to find the right gem for the square-head guy. It's pretty clear that the chracters are very customisable, with varying colours, heads, mouths and eyes. This also suggests that the game is at least two-player, if not up to eight-player, with these 'couples' fighting each other. The circle-head guy in the trailer seems to be a placeholder for the character you choose to create.

Hopefully the game will have some ties with Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers and Newgrounds (Tricky ftw!). And is anyone else slightly alarmed about the fact the Behemoth haven't confirmed its for XBLA? I doubt they's suddenly switch consoles at the drop of a hat, or go back to making disc games.

In conclusion, I am super-psyched for your new game, Behemoth, but could you please stop distracting me from my Geography coursework.

Woo-hoo, trailer!

glad you all (or most?) like it!

:arrow:

k

I like it.

I LOVE it.

Am I the only one who watched it 10 times in a row? (I actually counted :lol: )

I watched it at least 30 times :lol: . Can't get enough of it :D

Also, it would be cool to have this released on Steam.

and the Nintendo ruined itself with the Wii.
Excuse me?!

Have you seen the sales figures of the Wii compared to the other consoles?! Its higher...MUCH higher :x

And you may say this is because of all those terrible Casual games out at the moment, but seriously, DON'T go there :lol:

There are Nintendo's fair share of 'Hardcore' games being released & anounced this year, such as Sin & Punishment 2 (the first most likely one of the hardest N64 games around), No More Heroes 2, A new LoZ game is being announced and many, many more

Sorry to go off-topic, but I'm sick of everyone slagging off the Wii :(

Excuse me?!

Have you seen the sales figures of the Wii compared to the other consoles?! Its higher...MUCH higher :x

And you may say this is because of all those terrible Casual games out at the moment, but seriously, DON'T go there :lol:

There are Nintendo's fair share of 'Hardcore' games being released & anounced this year, such as Sin & Punishment 2 (the first most likely one of the hardest N64 games around), No More Heroes 2, A new LoZ game is being announced and many, many more

Don't forget Mad World, which was released a couple days ago, that game's crazy fun and crazy addictive.

Excuse me?!

Yah, maybe that was a little bit of a bold statement with the Wii. Their sales went up like crazy, since the much broader population (the adults and females) are now all over it. What I MEANT to say was that Nintendo lost many of the original Nintendo fans. But as long as they are making big bucks, what does it matter? ;)

I will admit that the Wii has had a few games that I enjoyed, but the last Wii game I enjoyed was SSBB. Haven't touched my Wii since I unlocked everything I could in that game (besides the Homebrew channel :) I have used that a bit)

Back on topic: the trailer has a whole lot of potential in it. That was the only point I was trying to get across. :roll:

WAIT A SECOND!

Where the heck is the song from that trailer from? I SWEAR I have heard it before. It's been in another game, and I can't remember what it is right now! It must have been a game I played a lot if I remember it so well, it's on the tip of my tongue! :cry: