Sign in to follow this  
danp

Trailer has been unveiled!

Guest Mr LEET

oh em ge, loved CC, and this looks like a complex platformer with the colors of the map relating to ur charecter, i wonder how this will all work! looks super cool! check out the sig i made for it below!

This looks great.

And seeing as how different CC Beta was from the finished game, this game has great potential. The end product will be amazing no doubt.

:D

First!

And holy cow! I really really really want to try it out now. I think the one part that interested me the most (although obviously the whole thing looks sick!) was the part where the two pink people were helping each other up and you had to do that to get past the level, BRILLIANT!

Yeah that bit looked really awesome, but it comes out 2010 that's ages away :cry:

This looks great.

And seeing as how different CC Beta was from the finished game, this game has great potential. The end product will be amazing no doubt.

:D

Sweet its only the beta well i new it was but that was awesome. :D

wow...that was so unexpected...i always thought the box was just an icon showing that there was no idea what he game was...but the box head is a character Wow did not see that coming. I think this game will be better then cc because it oks more stratigic (did i spell that right?) then castle crashers, there is multiple platforms and you can apperantly hel your team mate (climb, jump higher, etc.). and the characters look awsome. over a very col looking game.

Guest Pikku

I'm 50/50 on this game.

Hopefully it changed during development.

Also, please tell me this is a game you can sometimes play in single player, because I don't always like playing coop. :|

I'm 50/50 on this game.

Hopefully it changed during development.

Also, please tell me this is a game you can sometimes play in single player, because I don't always like playing coop. :|

it is changing during development, yesh

there are singleplayer and multiplayer elements.

Guest beardofDEFIANCE

this reminds me of a 3D bomberman. very cool

Guest Cosmic Scarab

Looks fun but I still think I like castle crashers better ;)

Guest blooshroom

That trailer was cool/weird but what do you expect its behemoth all his games are weird :!:

What he should have done in my opinion is make another game like Castle Crashers but in stead of being just a knight. You can be a Mage,Archer, and Knight and the reason its different is the Knight does get magic but he gets lots of health. The Mage has low health but he gets magic like summoning,healing, and destruction.

The Archer get medium health hes quick and only get a Bow&Arrow and he also gets

Dynamite Arrows there expensive but they do a ton of damage.

Long live Behemoth :lol:

Honestly, after Castle Crashers, I was expecting more.

I hope they do more 4 player games in the future.

Guest Cbiscut
Honestly, after Castle Crashers, I was expecting more.

I hope they do more 4 player games in the future.

Me too. Because Castle Crashers was an awesome game, and huge.

Guest ninto55

sorry i don't want to read through 8 pages, but what exactly is the gameplay anyway? and do we have any idea of the story (on another forum this guy told me the story and said his dad works at behemoth and im not sure to belive him do we know the story? here i'll post it in a second.

EDIT: Here it is

""The box-headed one is a greedy landlord, and the circle-headed one is but a lowly imigrant farmer who traveled to america in search of opportunities and freedom and also has a beautiful daughter. One day the farmer's rent was due, but lo-and-behold he hadn't had the money to pay it off. He'd just filed for bankrupcy a year earlier and it was going to be the same story all over again-- no! It couldn't, it wouldn't, but he had to think of something. He recalled the story of the farmer who eluded his rent by giving up his daughter to the landlord. He considered. Before he could make up his mind though, the farmer's daughter snuck out unnoticed, and proposed the very same offer to the landlord; who, coincidentally being a womanizer, whole-heartedly accepted.

Trouble arose once more, as not only was the landlord a pig, but he also was an abusive polygamist, who beat his wives regularly for various and trivial reasons. Ironically, the second reason the farmer's daughter made the deal, was to escape the clutches of her abusive father, who worked her to the bone out on the fields and beat her when she returned to teach her her place. Unsettled by the ensuing dilema, the daughter stole one of the pistols the landlord keeps around the house. She escaped with a note that she'd written earlier, walked to the center of the road that divided the two estates, and shot herself. The next day the farmer awakes to investigate the noise he'd heard last night and, inevitabley, stumbles across the lifeless body of his daughter. On her, he found the note which read:

Today this gem fades; only to shine new hope and life into others tomorrow ~

Saddened by the loss of his daughter, the farmer decided to do the right thing and bury his daughter in the feilds of his farm, after all good fertilizer doesn't come cheap these days. He felt as though he was fulfilling the meaning of his daughter's death note. Later that day he began digging in the first of many burial locations on his farm when he heard a loud clank. Further digging revealed it to be a valuable gemstone, as told by the local jewler in town. It was worth a fortune! No longer would the farmer be troubled with financial litigations! Now, with the power of wealth, he was truly a free man. Eager to share his good fortune with someone, he went to the landlord to tell him the story.

Upon the conclusion of the farmer's story, the landlord began to weep in realization of the true meaning of his former wife's death note. He immediately conceded the truth of his abusive nature to the farmer who, in sympathy, followed suit. Both began to weep together in lieu of their fatal mistakes. One lost his daughter and loyal man-power, and the other lost an amazing day of the week.

Afterward, they decided to make amends by joining together and creating a fund to stop domestic oppression, forming rallies along with hundreds of activists to support women's rights, and starting charities to help the lower class stand up on its feet. They were changed men, and for the better; for had they not made mistakes, their mistakes would have made the better of them."

THE END"

Guest GORECIRCA

thats awesome i hope its not like little big planet :evil: that game is gay

thats awesome i hope its not like little big planet :evil: that game is gay
I beg to differ :ninja:

Guest RoboD8

Well, if you ask me, this third game the Behemoth is making seems to be a mixture of almost every type of game. Its got sports,adventure,co-op, and competitive. :ugeek: It pretty much covers everything in the gaming world. :o But I couldn't help but notice that Newgrounds isn't apart of this this third mysterious game. :ugeek: But I guess it doesn't matter anyways. So keep the great games coming Behemoth :!::!::D