Sign in to follow this  
danp

Trailer has been unveiled!

I couldn't help but notice that Newgrounds isn't apart of this this third mysterious game. :ugeek:

Give me proof.

I'm pretty sure Tom Fulp is going to be programming this game, just like he did for AH and CC.

First!

And holy cow! I really really really want to try it out now. I think the one part that interested me the most (although obviously the whole thing looks sick!) was the part where the two pink people were helping each other up and you had to do that to get past the level, BRILLIANT!

And one had a cardinal head!

How great is that?!

First!

And holy cow! I really really really want to try it out now. I think the one part that interested me the most (although obviously the whole thing looks sick!) was the part where the two pink people were helping each other up and you had to do that to get past the level, BRILLIANT!

And one had a cardinal head!

How great is that?!

Lol, watch the charecters we've seen are only like 1% and all of the other charectors in the game are all just animal orb heads :P

it doesnt look as adventurous as castle crashers so i think this wont be such a great hit for adventure lovers theres no swords shown or killing thAT much it may be good idk until i try it out