Sign in to follow this  
Zwolf11

Suggest a Title for Game #3

The title Game #3 has grown on me, but how about The Behemoth's Third Game? :lol: Just kidden, I was thinking a title to do with gems, so maybe gem soldiers, or super gem soldiers. (Not sure if the people were soldiers) Kind hard to make one up because everyone so far is doing a great job on this. Right now that was the best I could do.

The title Game #3 has grown on me, but how about The Behemoth's Third Game? :lol: Just kidden, I was thinking a title to do with gems, so maybe gem soldiers, or super gem soldiers. (Not sure if the people were soldiers) Kind hard to make one up because everyone so far is doing a great job on this. Right now that was the best I could do.

i think that the behemoth should hold an official contest so they can pick a winner with the best name.....and if they like it........that person will get to play the game/demo/trial/? before anyone else or at least a lot of people

halo. it's classy, original, and makes you think. with a name like that, you could be the most popular xbawks game evar.

hahaha "xbawks" hahahah :lol:

KYG invented that.

Why are so many people here obsessed with gems? Jesus christ their was only 1 in the video people!

Because that's the objective.

How do we know for sure

The game already has a name, "Game #3". If that was not its name then I highly doubt they would have released a trailer... think a little bit...........

The game already has a name, "Game #3". If that was not its name then I highly doubt they would have released a trailer... think a little bit...........

they released a full demo for Castle Crashers when it was called "The Behemoth's Next Game". lots of games and movies have working titles.

Guest Skyward Descent

Perhaps the fact that they announced there is no official name has something to do with it?

The Gems Of Time?

Gem rush?

Gemapoluza?

Crystalitie?

Buddy Bash?

I could keep going, but I won't. :oops:

Lord Of The Diamonds

Space Gem

Scary Crystal 3

300 (Gems)

Lolz movies