Sign in to follow this  
L2fort2furious

Minor things I noticed in CC.

That nobody knows where the Evil Wizard hired / allied with The Painter, The Necromancer, and his minions?

That the Wizards minions are resistant to magic, while he himself isn't?

That the knights launch their magic from their hands, in a kind of Hadouken-like style?

That the Necromancer has the most health out of all the bosses in the game?

That some enemies left untouched on Insane mode?

That Ninjas and pirates were merged in the timeline of castle crashers?

That on the world map, there is a dragon saying 'HELLOZ' and a camel saying 'HI'.

That the king has a evil/(good?) twin? (lols)

That nobody knows how the Wizard got the Barbarians to fight alongside with him?

That popcorn could be made by just hitting corn? (Undelicious and cold corn, that is)

That there was a thread just like this before?

That the Cyclops is female, and the 'Black knights' name is Groom?

EDIT: The Cyclops is female, 'the black knights name remains unknown.

That Scorpions were big as a table?

There's more things to it, but I don't bother writting all of it.

Half the people on castle crashers knew that the conehead groom was a groom

and the cyclops is NOT female because the conehead groom and the cyclops are father and son.

you seriously took the time to write this post? ... you need a job or something dude...

Because five minutes is a really damn long time.

Half the people on castle crashers knew that the conehead groom was a groom

and the cyclops is NOT female because the conehead groom and the cyclops are father and son.

Actually, most people thought that the cyclops and groom were gay.

Then wouldn't the groom be marrying a boy not a girl? O_O

There are some things people though.

Like the groom wanting the princess, and the cyclops was in the bathroom, cryin'.

Like the groom wanting the princess, and the cyclops was in the bathroom, cryin'.

Ehh that reminds me of a taylor swift song :lol::lol:

That nobody knows where the Evil Wizard hired / allied with The Painter, The Necromancer, and his minions?

He creates his minions with magic, and he could probably have allied with them when he met them and needed help?

That the Wizards minions are resistant to magic, while he himself isn't?

Their made of magic, son. How could they not be resistant to magic?

That the knights launch their magic from their hands, in a kind of Hadouken-like style?

How else do you want them to shoot it? Alot of games do this.

That the Necromancer has the most health out of all the bosses in the game?

He's also the only one with armor in the whole game.

That some enemies left untouched on Insane mode?

They weren't ready for the NEXT LEVEL.

That, apparently, there was electricity in the mideval?

Who said this was int he Mid evil times?

That Ninjas and pirates were working alongside in the midevals?

Who said this was int he Mid evil times? Their not working alongside each other, the pirates and ninjas are merged in this game for some reason.

That on the world map, there is a dragon saying 'HELLOZ' and a camel saying 'HI'.

I thought this was obvious.

That the king has a evil/(good?) twin? (lols)

Most characters do.

That nobody knows how the Wizard got the Barbarians to fight alongside with him?

The Barbarions are minors to the wizard so he could destroy their village if they didn't help/Promised them power if he got the kingdom.

That popcorn could be made by just hitting corn?

the corn opens, so it breaks and the popcorn pops out, cold and undelicious so it only heals 1.

That there was a thread just like this before?

O rly nao

The Black Knight Groom is getting married to the kidnapped princess and the Cyclops is his dad.

That Scorpions were big as a house?

Not really compared to the Animal Ark.

There's more things to it, but I don't bother writting all of it.

That's good.

Guest Quizzno
are you kidding the cyclops is a guy :!::!::!: and second it is the perrywinkle knight the other guy is the black knight :lol: fyi also im new here here :!: like my avvie i made it on paint. and who said pirates and ninjas were in cahoots how do you know that they arnt ninja pirates :?::!:

if you look at the cyclops castle you see pic of him with his some, one of them posing the others when they went fishing.

and he totally wasn't just taking a dump in the bathroom, that would be illogical.

i have to add things, 1.WHERE THE HELL DID THE PAINTER COME FROM 2.and notice you never see the purlpe haired princess's face throughout the entire game 3.and if you played alien hominid all the way through remember the part where you went through area 51 and you saw all the caged things like the yeti and the human who helped you out a lot go thruogh that level again and look closely at each cage in one there will be a clown that looks like the one at the end of caslte crashers 4.also the robot you face on the peir in the urban area its eye is the animal orb that shoots stuff that you get in the alien ship 5. at the end of the game in the party room go over to the shooting theif and look at the hay bales, there is a dig spot that you cant get 6. on medusa's lair she has PAIRS of boots not just one

P.S. ninjas kick butt :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Guest GreenCapDavid

WHAT! :shock::shock: O.K. first off were the heck are you getting these claims from :?::?: second, until anyone can back-up there point I'd probably consider myself right. O.K. so here's what I beleive happened with the whole Cyclops thing.

So Evil wizard :evil: hires cyclops/ gives him a princess (as you see on the tall grass lvl.) Cyclops marrys princess and, as weird as it sounds, groom was his best man :!: (why else would he know how to play the organ) . He went to the bathroom (as evedent by the flushing noise) to see his best freind dead :cry: then escapes... the rest is history.

Oh and about the barbarian thing, I bet it was because The evil wizard let 'em plunder the castle or somethin'... to tell you the truth it's a pretty dumb question.

P.S. were does it ever state grooms' name is groom?

So Evil wizard hires cyclops/ gives him a princess (as you see on the tall grass lvl.) Cyclops marrys princess and, as weird as it sounds, groom was his best man (why else would he know how to play the organ) . He went to the bathroom (as evedent by the flushing noise) to see his best freind dead then escapes... the rest is history.

That dosen't make any sense.

Why would Groom be the character on the cake next to the princess if the cyclops was getting married?

Groom knowing how to play the organ was most likely because he wanted to.

Guest GreenCapDavid

I never noticed groom on the cake, but at least it's evidence I'm probably wrong

P.S. Again i ask were the @#^% does it say groom's name is groom!