Sign in to follow this  
Apples Mc.Grind

Only for PDA?

I didnt like the AH:HD demo(WAY TO HARD!!! :x:x:x ) but lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved the PDA games. Should i get it if im only going to play the PDA games? And if yes, are the add ons/extra levels worth the MP?

Guest i crash castles

/\ Ya. Buy it. BuY It! BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!! BBBBBBBUUUUYYYYY iTTTT!!!!!!!

Seriously.

PDA is fun, and difficulty can be adjusted in AH. Seeing also that there are downloadable packs and such, it's like having a second game in there. So I'd go for it!

I didnt like the AH:HD demo(WAY TO HARD!!! :x:x:x )

Go on newgrounds and play the flash version, I can't even get past the first level on that.

its all really reflex based, so you get used to the difficulty eventually, and you can put it on easy, i just refuse to do that with any game ever. the PDA games just make it even better

If you really only like it for PDA buy a consol version.It has levle editor

I only own the consle version, HD dosn't have a level editor :? otherwise, dude if you love the PDA games, wait for game 3, the spirit of the entire game is the PDA games, im sure you'll love it

The upside is that PDA games are crazy fun and I've never gotten tired of them. They're even more fun co-op. Also, you can buy like 6 more PDA level packs from the XBOX store.

The downside is, unlike the console versions, AH:HD doesn't have a PDA level editor.

The upside is that PDA games are crazy fun and I've never gotten tired of them. They're even more fun co-op. Also, you can buy like 6 more PDA level packs from the XBOX store.

The downside is, unlike the console versions, AH:HD doesn't have a PDA level editor.

yeah I was sad to see the XBLA version had no PDA editor. still a good game though