Sign in to follow this  
demonpimp

share your hints and tips!

hello im making this topic to benefit all castle crashers with the opportunity to learn from others what they have yet to realize themselves!

either post your helpful knowledge or tell how someone else helped you.

mine:

how to always win in arena!

you will need:

1.necromancer sword

2.hawky

3.a decently lv'ed character

4.high magic

the necromancers sword adds around 7+ to vitality giving you an buttload of health

hawky while seemingly mediocre can be the most helpful in arena!as you know in arena defeated enemies drop NOTHING! But! hawky can magically pull fruit right off there empty corpses with what i assume to be bird magic, giving you a previously unavailable health source! make sure to spam your magic A and Ariel Y combos. with this all arenas will be a breeze!

well if you want to take that route theres other ways..

have rammy with you to knock the people away from you and rapidly shoot arrows or splash magic.. when they get close air juggle

or have hawkster and air juggle your way to victory

best characters for 1p arena

Red knight

Blue knight

max their magic and try to do it with a high level character as you will have more hp/power

also pick a weapon which modifies what you enjoy attacking

st, agil or magic

each works no matter what you use its just how you use it

most people will say air juggle works best so use str

some who cant id recommend full agil and arrows or full magic

also hide near the side of the screen so everything is infront of you

uhhhh u get that from teh volcano store....

no way dude your crazy when you kill the necromancer he dies and after a second or two he drops it,go try if you dun believe me

have rammy with you to knock the people away from you and rapidly shoot arrows or splash magic.. when they get close air juggle

Red knight

Blue knight

max their magic and try to do it with a high level character as you will have more hp/power

st, agil or magic

totally get what your sayin but my idea is for lower lv char's your seems to be better for higher lv or more skilled ppl,

i choose hawky over ram cause he can get you food,

are you talkin bout the black katana thingy? cause theres another obsidian sword that u get at the volcano store :|

are you talkin bout the black katana thingy? cause theres another obsidian sword that u get at the volcano store :|

yes that one, the one that gives you plus 7 vitality,not thet crappy mace thingy

Red knight

Blue knight

st, agil or magic

totally get what your sayin but my idea is for lower lv char's your seems to be better for higher lv or more skilled ppl,

well then the best bet for people just starting out playing arena youd want

the black katana and the snail as your pet for the most hp/defence though you will loose 5 agility you will withstand the pain.. but hawkster might be a better choice as he will bring you life but you could also

be the king and have the troll and hit and run and heal deal

theres all sorts of tatics... just when you get to the snakey arena/eskimo you need to learn what its like fighting in insane mode

Red knight

Blue knight

st, agil or magic

well then the best bet for people just starting out playing arena youd want

the black katana and the snail as your pet for the most hp/defence though you will loose 5 agility you will withstand the pain.. but hawkster might be a better choice as he will bring you life but you could also

be the king and have the troll and hit and run and heal deal

theres all sorts of tatics... just when you get to the snakey arena/eskimo you need to learn what its like fighting in insane mode

true true but kings healing isnt that good and troll takes to long.

Guest Erocku

What I ended up doing is using the red knight with magic maxed. I would stay at the very top of the screen constantly moving left, then right doing aerial attacks. When I had enough distance between me and the bad guys, I would use my magic to hold them in place and fry them. I noticed if I did this at the very top of the screen, no one would come and sneak behind me.... they would actucally walk into my electricity.

On Lava World, at the last point you are on the ground before the Volcano Boss, there is a ramp, a chest, and (if on solo) about 3 Fire Demons. If you jump from the ramp to the top of the ledge, then move to the left, all the Demons will walk to the left and get stuck on the invisible wall.

From here, you can choose to drop down and do your 'XXXYY' on all of them, or jump down and juggle one back up to the ledge. If you're lucky, one will actually walk up the side of the ledge, so you can single them out. :lol:

Also, I don't like Rammy that much. He is good sometimes, but he does very little damge, and usually breaks your combos by knocking down the enemy.

What I use depends on the next level. For Flowey Field and Wedding levels, I use the Necromancer's sword, and either Hawkster or Spiny, since the Wedding Conehead can take you out with one combo. :(

Other than that, I usually use the NG Gold Sword (DLC) and the Troll or Hawkster.

For another good one, look here.

On Insane Mode:

-When an enemy is charging magic, don't attack him. strafe up and down until he releases it, than combo.

-When fighting the troll mom, just keep moving and if you can infinite combo and stay in the air

-in Lava World when fighting the boss, there is a blind spot on the hill where the boulders and the fire won't get you. If you find it, you will more than likely win without much trouble.

-on Marsh when fighting the 4 beefys and 4 regulars: stand on the left side behind the gate and spam arrows. Use splash magic if they get too close. If they start overwhelming you, splash magic and run to the other side.

-on Full Moon when 3 waves of stovefaces start attacking you: Climb up the ladder, but don't go up completely. when all of the enemies are waiting for you, finish climbing up and charge your splash magic or combo all of them, then repeat. Works really well with red knight.

In Arena Mode:

-use a weapon to fit your playstyle.

-use an animal orb that you think will actually help you.

-fail less.

-win moar.

On Insane Mode:

...in Lava World when fighting the boss, there is a blind spot on the hill where the boulders and the fire won't get you. If you find it, you will more than likely win without much trouble....

I use my RT+B right there, and when I run out of mana, I spam my Arrows til' its fully charged. :P

I use my RT+B right there, and when I run out of mana, I spam my Arrows til' its fully charged. :P

Oh yeah, forgot to type that. Thanks!

bi polar bear tips:as we all know the bear kills ppl with low health but he also has other uses

on the bat boss he will eat the poop and will eat the snakes on Medusa lv, plus he will instantly attack the scorpions in the desert

Most people know this, but I've seen this question pop up a bit lately.

If you are a Level 99 w/ full stats, if you use a weapon to try and boost your stats

farther, it WILL work. When I used the fencer, each time my saws hit, I would probably do about 50 damage a pair of saws. When I got the Beholder and the Black Morning Star, I did about 72 a pair. ;)