Sign in to follow this  
Scaler193

Funiest moment in AH

Just wondering.I think it was when I was in level 3-4 and it showed all the alien's/monsters that were a thre to the FBI then it showed Fat Kid. :lol:

Guest Quizzno

I'll have to disagree I personaly thought that the comE boss was funny with the hammer and :lol: sickel :lol:

Lol, I have yet to see someone who can outsmart one of these *shows a bullet* My funniest moment is when i glitched (i could walk on air like on a building) and the CIA tried to get me but i r teh best

Guest Zonrith

My best funny moment was also a glitch. The first time I played level 2-4 I didn't get in the snowmobile and somehow it let me keep going, so it was like I was snowboarding through the level. This also resulted in none of the objects you normally have to jump/duck having any impact on me. I was surprised that the level was so easy...till I died later and ran out of continues, had to restart, and saw I was supposed to be going through the obstacle course rather than just watching it like fun background scenery.

The most humorous thing "meant" to be in the game, I'd say the sickle boss. The blatant Red Menace stereotype made me laugh.

Guest Cheefybeefy
Must have been the intro, when the FBI dances away - broadway style.

one word ( ACID )

All the background buildings are hilarious like the "fish are like plants" store... I don't know why but I leaughed when I saw that. And also the russian missle that was going to hit USA was really funny.

as far as buildings go i like Hairy Mommy Daycare. the funniest thing in the game, though, is when you get in the spaceship and drop the fbi agents into the woodchipper. strangely sadistic, but hilarious :evil:

as far as buildings go i like Hairy Mommy Daycare. the funniest thing in the game, though, is when you get in the spaceship and drop the fbi agents into the woodchipper. strangely sadistic, but hilarious :evil:
me 2 :D:lol:

click cause they are about to die---> ImJM.gif Ps03.gif B2cU.gif 1Obv.gif

Guest Ryuk24
I love the sign that reads "Enlarge your Body Parts." Subtle, background humor like that is what really cracks me up.

Hahahahaha, yeah i remember that one. That one was really funny. :lol::lol:

Guest i crash castles

Crap castle n hairy momma day care :lol: