Sign in to follow this  
greenknightLOVER14

Sign here if you've beaten the game :D

When did you start playing? I downloaded the trial at like 5:50 AM and played for 15 minutes before I had to hit the treadmill and than get ready for work.

I miss not having responsibility

Sign

finished it about half an hour ago with a friend great game and that final boss mmm. =)

Will definitely be going through a some more times to try and find new animal orbs and new chars.

Guest Blobfish

How many hours did it take you to beat? Alien Hominid took me three, hopefully CC will last longer.

Wow, way to rush through it.

I bet you haven't unlocked a thing.

i unlocked the periwinkle knight, barbarian, theif, gray knight, royal guard and some other character i dont know the name to. i also got troll, giraffey (you gotta dig him up somewhere in the desert) scratchpaw, rammy i think? the snail one, again, i forget the name, cardinal and thats all i unlocked. you get the royal guard by beating the story with the green knight. and you unlock the barbarian, thief and periwinkle knight by doing the first arena, the thieves arena and the volcano arena. for troll and scratchpaw i believe you need bombs, scratchpaw does for sure.

Edit: and i also got bitey bat owlet and seahorse :lol: im proabably missing a few others but i think you get my point :P

Yup, Beat it... Working on Insane now. also have all the weapons so far except 1. as far as i know there is 63 weapons... i have 62. Need to unlock Brute.

Err...I beat it first with the thief. Seriously, I immediately went for the thief, made him an archer, and stuck with it. I did not regret it. I did regret my choice to go magic afterward though...

I'm not even sure how many times I've beaten the game anymore...

I just checked, I've beaten the game with seven different characters, and a few more are in the end-game. Gotta get those unlocks!

*Signs* Beat the game twice so far, first with the Green Knight and then with the Blue Knight. Yeah, the ending is just great. Currently playing Insane mode which is just...well, insane. xD