Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Alien Hominid Deal of the Week March 30th!

Alien Hominid HD will be "deal of the week" for Xbox LIVE gold members starting March 30th. only 400 MS points!!

Its a good time to get to know our little yellow friend who started it all... :lol: AND don't forget, if you own Alien Hominid HD (and have earned at least one achievement) you will automatically unlock the Alien in Castle Crashers!

:arrow:

kelly

Alien Hominid HD will be "deal of the week" for Xbox LIVE gold members starting March 30th. only 400 MS points!!

Its a good time to get to know our little yellow friend who started it all... :lol: AND don't forget, if you own Alien Hominid HD (and have earned at least one achievement) you will automatically unlock the Alien in Castle Crashers!

kelly

Finally! This came in the perfect time! I was just about to buy AH! That was a close one.

I already have AH and AH:HD, but I'm not mad.

Things get cheaper over time.

People need to realize that.

If you buy a $60 game when it comes out, do you get mad when it gets cheaper in 3 years?

I don't, because I'm happy that I was able to play the game longer than they ever will :|

Hopefully this doesn't turn into Free DLC codes, with the complaining and all.

The DLC was worth the points.

I don't care if people got it for free.

I hope nobody starts complaining about this.

This post is getting too long now.

*posts before I continue typing*

Guest OnTheComputer

This is awesome, I'm definetly buying this game now.

Guest Kenshin81

Thanks for the information, I think I'll buy it tonight :D

Is this just for this week, or is this the new price of the game? I realize that saying it's only for the week would probably get me to buy more quickly, but a little honesty goes a long way. :)

Is this just for this week, or is this the new price of the game? I realize that saying it's only for the week would probably get me to buy more quickly, but a little honesty goes a long way. :)

only this week- is a special deal, not a new price in general.

k

Aw... if I only I had known about this several months ago.

I could have saved 5 whole dollars! :D

It's cool that you guys are doing this though. It's probably a lot of work to get all of these deals through Microsoft, and it is very kind of you.

Think about... if they are spending 5 dollars on every person that buys Alien Hominid this week.... that can add up to a lot.

Sucks that I bought it quite a while back, but still nice to see them give a deal on a great game. Great game when you have friends over, one of the Greatest little co-op games I've ever played :)

only this week- is a special deal, not a new price in general.

k

Thank you, Kelly. That's what I thought. I was on the fence before. Now it looks like a must.

Guest 05scab

I have heard a bunch of people say that this is a hard game.

My 8 year old Daughter and I finished and love CC.

How does this compare to that and do you think it will be to hard for her to have fun with?

Thank you

How does this compare to that and do you think it will be to hard for her to have fun with?

Thank you

its a pretty difficult game- BUT there is an easy mode!

also, she would probably enjoy many of the (seven) mini games!

Thank you

Alien Hominid difficulty is far harder then Castle Crashers. CC:4-10 Difficulty AH:9-10 Difficulty Area 3-3 has A Really Confusing Boss. I am Still confused on that level. Anyway if you want to try AH Buy it this week I bought it yesterday.Alien

Hominid has Difficulty's 3 In fact: Easy,Medium and Hard. If you and your daughter want to Give it a try Start on Easy. P.S. Thanks Behemoth for Cutting AH Price in half We Really Appreciate it :!:

"Easy" mode is close to false advertising. The mode labels for normal people, not gaming gods, should be "Very Hard", "Extremely Hard" and "Masochism".

Guest 05scab

Thanks for all the help with my question.

I found the demo and downloaded it and will give it a shot this evening.

If we enjoy it I will buy it for sure.

The price drop is a nice treat that I would like to take advantage of.

Thanks all !

I am buying it today and I will beat it in a day just like on the PS2 :!::lol:

(Is it easier on the PS2 or something because I got to the desert on hard no problem everyone else says it is extreamly hard though :?::?:)

I may have Alien Hominid for the gamecube, but now is the time! Alien Hominid HD is in my grasp! (Hopefully :P )

a few things about hominid when you play it...

learn how to crawl under ground if your about to get killed

each boss has a pattern or weakness to learn

the faster you fire the faster you kill

learn how to use the power shot holding down your fire button to charge

also use the roll with the trigger buttons if need be

and playing on easy with 2p is the best way to beat it

when you beat it you can select the last level to beat it again on normal and hard and no loss for the other acheivements

As for the other acheivements check out www.xbox360acheivements.org for a guide on the other stuff... or search the site if i miss typed it

Guest 05scab

I could not pass it up for 400 points.

After trying the demo my daughter said she would play it so I purchase the full game.

We played it yesterday and to my surprise my 5 year old son also joined us in playing it.

We are playing it on medium level and I must admit it is very hard for me............I have to sit idle for 20 minutes at a time while my player says "Game over" and they both keep on going.

Its kind of embarrassing when I am being out gamed by a 8 and a 5 year old! :lol:

Fun game to play on a rainy Saturday well worth the 400 points.

Thanks for the help.

Another Great Game!