Sign in to follow this  
Kxd

256 bug fix suggestion

if there was some way for behemoth to possibly make an update that adds an option to the create game screen that allows the host to chose and option level restriction on/off which when on will limit the levels to be level 100 or less still allowing anyone to play but keeping out level 256 glitchers

I had an idea like this once, just never bothered to post it. :oops:

It should be like this:

Lowest Lvl: (here)

Highest Lvl: (here)

Where it says (here), that is where you put a level. Say you wanted to find somebody from level 78 to level 99. For the lowest level, you would put "78"(this will be the lowest level it can find, and wont search for anyone below 78) and for highest, you would put 99 (wont search for anyone above 99, and you cant set higher than 99, so no hackers).

It'd be a good way to sort out hackers, and a good way to find 99s to play Insane with. :D

I've got one, too. Maybe put some sort of filter that would detect how many experience points people have. If someone has -1 experience, they would get booted out of the game. Simple, but effective.

Guest evil catfish

ok... well i didnt know about the level 265 or 256 glitch and someone told me to do it and now i cant play as my acctual charactors... and castle crashers is like the best game so i was wondering if someone could undo the glitch on my xbox live account it is evil catfish... plz help me i would greatly appreaciate it.

Guest evil catfish
ok... well i didnt know about the level 265 or 256 glitch and someone told me and pazzo to do it and now i cant play as meesa acctual charactors... and CastulousCrashtacular is like the best game so i was wondering if someone could undo the glitch on meesa xbox live account it is evil catfish... plz help me and pazzo i would greatly appreaciate it.

would i just have to delete my castle crashers game and downloads for it and then redownload to get rid of the glitch...?

ok... well i didnt know about the level 265 or 256 glitch and someone told me and pazzo to do it and now i cant play as meesa acctual charactors... and CastulousCrashtacular is like the best game so i was wondering if someone could undo the glitch on meesa xbox live account it is evil catfish... plz help me and pazzo i would greatly appreaciate it.

would i just have to delete my castle crashers game and downloads for it and then redownload to get rid of the glitch...?

So far that is proven not to work. Honestly I don't know what to tell you. If you still want to play it, you can always make a new GT and play CC through.

Guest sebastienrb
ok... well i didnt know about the level 265 or 256 glitch and someone told me to do it and now i cant play as my acctual charactors... and castle crashers is like the best game so i was wondering if someone could undo the glitch on my xbox live account it is evil catfish... plz help me i would greatly appreaciate it.

"Someone told me to do it"

Come on now, gotta face the consequences. You knew it was cheating and I guess the price to pay is to start a new GT with 0 point.

if there was some way for behemoth to possibly make an update that adds an option to the create game screen that allows the host to chose and option level restriction on/off which when on will limit the levels to be level 100 or less still allowing anyone to play but keeping out level 256 glitchers

Start the Game hit player Statics then reset the Character

So far that is proven not to work. Honestly I don't know what to tell you. If you still want to play it, you can always make a new GT and play CC through.

Even though I already posted something like this the Best Way is to reset your Character

Ok listen anyone who has the 256....

since you can get it thought cloning why doesnt someone try cloning a level 1 character?

it might reverse the effects....

can someone try this?

Guest unburdened

i'd tried to clone a lvl 1 account.. it worked, however once i restarted CC they all reverted back to lvl 256 :[