Sign in to follow this  
demonpimp

character upgrade petition

hello im demonpimp, im semi new to CC but have beaten the game more than once and do enjoy it.BUT i see that some of the characters are at a disadvantage to others, like the beekeeper, his main magic is similar to the arrows but alot worse because they can hit one thing then die,now if they were poisonous then they'd be better.Also it has come to my attention that the kings healing...isnt very good, it needs some serious upgrades, it seems only useful to fix up small amounts of damage when out of combat, even when maxed,it seems his magic is the equivalent of a band aid.

now i know admins will most likely ignore this and everyone will say im just complaining but if you think some of the characters need some minor adjustments then post your request and sign!

signatures:

Demonpimp

Chexlr

but the beekeepers magic is beast!...but it sux!

what

I really hate it when people use the term "beast". Makes them sound like a furry.

the beekeeper has the best magic for fighting people in the air

sure it sucks for arena but maxed out in story mode does mega damage

if your against a wall or structure and cast the bees they rain down in a straight line and do mega damage trapping an enemy to the ground

also using it on air born bosses kills them quickly...

hes extremely usefull for killing the wizard at the end in balloon form, spider form

I really hate it when people use the term "beast". Makes them sound like a furry.

I associated with many furries.

So much that you could litterally cough a hairball.

Anyhow.

If they were to upgrade characters, they should make new magic for each person that uses arrows/bombs/knives except for those who originally had those.

I associated with many furries.

So much that you could litterally cough a hairball.

:(

Furry guide given to me by anti-furries.

I associate with them alot too.

furry_classification.jpg

Hey, I just want the unlockable characters to have different magic animations, especially the magic jumps. Like, for the skeleton, a giant bony hand will push him up or, something like that.