Sign in to follow this  
Guest viamede

Clown Hominid

Guest viamede

hey guy's

check out the clown i drew ENTIRELY by hand

looks familiar eh??? ;)

hope u like it :D

I'm pretty sure we're all scared of clowns. Sure, maybe you THINK you're not... but you'll change your mind as soon as you're alone in the middle of a parking lot at night while a clown walks by and stares at you. You might have to change your pants, too.

That's a good Alien Hominid clown! Much more horrifying than a normal, unclothed Alien Hominid.

I'm pretty sure we're all scared of clowns. Sure, maybe you THINK you're not... but you'll change your mind as soon as you're alone in the middle of a parking lot at night while a clown walks by and stares at you. You might have to change your pants, too.

That's a good Alien Hominid clown! Much more horrifying than a normal, unclothed Alien Hominid.

I'm very scared of clowns because they go in little cars O_O

A good point. A tiny clown car can easily sneak up on you, and disgorge unthinkable amounts of clowns very rapidly. It's hard to trust clowns just because of their tiny cars, let alone the masks of terrifying makeup they put on their faces.

Guest viamede

I didn't intend for it to be horrifying, just funny...

but thanks anyway :)

ps: anyone staring at you alone in a parking lot at night is scary, say... a hobo with a knife, or a random stranger just staring at you. its all scary!

Clowns are just scary. Fullstop.

Under that make-up their hidding something, something grrr horrible!

Nice dude. :lol:

That's pretty sweet.

I'm very scared of clowns because they go in little cars O_O

Never been that afraid of clowns myself. They're just people with paint on their faces.... or in some cases, aliens with paint on there faces.