Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chris' Animated GIFs [CLOSED]

I was wanting to know if anyone could make me an animated gif of the Beenox intro to Guitar Hero: Smash Hits (maybe World Tour as well, I don't own it so I wouldn't know)?? It's the one where there's a really hard pattern being played on guitar with neon notes. And would there be any legal issues with using that??
Gaaah, we don't have Guitar Hero: Smash Hits in the UK yet, and I have no idea what the Beenox intro is, but I don't think there would be any legal issues if you're just using it here; you know, for private use

Just post a video here of what you'd like and I'll do it, dood ;)

Thanks man! I'll message you the video if I can find it! I'm having trouble finding a source that has it...

mind making me a plants vs zombies one?
Plants vs Zombies? Sure, if I knew what that was :lol:

On a different note, heres something Ive wanted to make for a while now :)

metallicaoutro.gif

Yesh, its the outro from Guitar Hero: Metallica :D

It could have been created a lot better than I made it, but its 3:40 am right now, and I'm sleepy :lol:

For all outstanding requests, I shall make a list; if you can find those videos for me ASAP ;)

I was wanting to know if anyone could make me an animated gif of the Beenox intro to Guitar Hero: Smash Hits (maybe World Tour as well, I don't own it so I wouldn't know)?? It's the one where there's a really hard pattern being played on guitar with neon notes. And would there be any legal issues with using that??

ive got a vid of tht, ill post it 2morrow

Thanks, dood ;)
http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz this is plants vs zombies :S
And I will get to work on this later for you...wait, how do I make an animation of that? :?

Can you post something specific about it you want animated?

Yeah that's what I want. And you do know that I want it as an avatar?
Now I do ;)

Will get that finished for you tonight, dood

Thanks a lot, man. I couldn't find one... :|

Mind sending me the video/link??

Hows this, Spartan?

guiltyspark-1.gif

Too fast? Too slow? Just let me know and I'll sort it, dood ;)

If I was into Halo still, I'd use it. Are you working on mine?? If so, how's it coming along (sorry for asking, I'm impatient :( ).

If I was into Halo still, I'd use it. Are you working on mine?? If so, how's it coming along (sorry for asking, I'm impatient :( ).
I still haven't received a video of it yet so I don't know what to do :|

Wardy said it should fire a laser. Can you make it like that? If I don't like it, I'll just use the one you made now.
Gaah, Wardy. Hes been asking me to make it fire a laz0r ever since he saw the idea :lol: And to think I let him borrow Burnout Paradise from me

I'll get to work on the laz0r firing one soon, but you realise I'll have to make the Guilty Spark smaller, right?

still haven't received a video of it yet so I don't know what to do :|

Jugg didn't send you the video?? I'll ask him about it.

Sorry I haven't gotten round to much in a while, doodzz

I had some stuff to do, and now its finished :lol: Will get to work soon

sorry for the wait chris, college is takin up more time than i thought. this is the guitar hero smash hits video u were lookin for

sorry for the wait chris, college is takin up more time than i thought. this is the guitar hero smash hits video u were lookin for

Thanks, I can get to work now