Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chris' Animated GIFs [CLOSED]

Got some nice stuff going on here, Chris.

Just wanna suggest if you can instead just cause Guilty Spark to just hover there instead, see how well that turns out.

Guy from "The Transporter" is named Jason Statham, and guy from "Hot Fuzz/Shawn of the Dead" is Simon Pegg, both amazing actors (Simon did an awesome job as Scotty in the new Star Trek movie)

Thanks Denivire :)

Well, I was thinking that Guilty Spark could fly up to the top of the image, and then fire its laz0r down in a diagonal line toward the floor and then fly off to the right

Bad news!

There was an error with my computer. I've lost quite a few of my image files, including all of my GIF frames and what-not :oops:

It means that Night Raider's and Spartan's animations will take a little longer. Will probably get round to David's tonight though

Sorry, doodz :(

Sorry for the Triple post, but good news!

I completed 2 animations tonight (one for the GH community though...so it doesn't really count :oops: )

The Rockbar band banner

rockstarbar.gif

David's Beenox intro

beenoxintro.gif

Oh, David, do you want me to make that a bit smaller? Its HUGE at the moment :lol:

well done still waitin on my inspired guilty spark
Im getting round to it

Yeah! That looks great, man! Can I see a version small enough for an avatar and another a reasonable enough size for my signature??

I could have gotton round to that tomorrow, but my dog is ill and my parents are out at work tomorrow so I have to care for him

I'm really worried about him actually :cry:

I could have gotton round to that tomorrow, but my dog is ill and my parents are out at work tomorrow so I have to care for him

I'm really worried about him actually :cry:

My dog has diabetes :shock:

I hope your's turns out to be fine :(

Yeah! That looks great, man! Can I see a version small enough for an avatar and another a reasonable enough size for my signature??
Done!

beenoxintroavi.gif

Signature

beenoxintrosig.gif

Bad news!

There was an error with my computer. I've lost quite a few of my image files, including all of my GIF frames and what-not :oops:

It means that Night Raider's and Spartan's animations will take a little longer. Will probably get round to David's tonight though

Sorry, doodz :(

Aww man... But it will be worth the wait :)

Bumping this up and requesting a lock :arrow:

(For I am encorperating my art threads into one ;) )