Gray Knight, Thief, Snakey, Royal Guard, Conehead, Stove Face, Peasant, Open Faced Gray Knight, Skeleton, Cult Minion, and the Blacksmith are all I need. & someone else.

Gray Knight, Thief, Snakey, Royal Guard, Conehead, Stove Face, Peasant, Open Faced Gray Knight, Skeleton, Cult Minion, and the Blacksmith are all I need. & someone else.

Don't do him last like everyone else.

Don't do him last like everyone else.
He's actually 1 of the 4 I will do next. Next to the gray knight, cult minion and skeleton.

I will do this order. Cult Minion, Gray Knight, Snakey, Skeleton, Open Faced Gray Knight. (I may switch the 2 gray knights though)

Cult Minion btw, is currently at the tall grass field (bear level I think, don't recall the names).

Now at cyclops cave.

Now at the flooded temple.

Fire demon is also the only 1 I have currently who finished insane but is not level 99. Everyone else I have who finished insane are level 99 with a hopefully max xp bar.

Edited by trickster2599

Cult Minion, is done. 1 of the gray knights are next. He lost to the necromancer once.

But made a remarkable comeback, only using 2 potions.

Gray Knight, Thief, Snakey, Royal Guard, Conehead, Stove Face, Peasant, Open Faced Gray Knight, Skeleton, Blacksmith, and Hatty are all I need.

Can't do Hatty and the Blacksmith yet, of course.

That's 20.

21. The most underused character, open faced gray knight, is done and beat the necromancer solo insane.

Snakey, skeleton, then gray knight, then other 5 I mentioned, then the last 2 dlc when they come out...

Snakey is done. Skeleton next, then gray knight.

22. Now 23. Skeleton is done. Onto gray knight.

24 gray knight is done. Onto the thief. And the rest of the arrow guys...

Edited by trickster2599

I need an ally to help me go all the way with red knight. Im at the desert (SOOO ANNOYING).

If you are ps3 trickster is your guy. I am good for Xbox, looking to do my 4th gold skull fine going all the way or level skipping.

• Upvote 1

I need an ally to help me go all the way with red knight. Im at the desert (SOOO ANNOYING).

Always found the desert so much easier solo. Less of those damn beetles

• Upvote 1

Ps3 or Xbox?

Xbox. And I ALMOST got passed it solo, but I just couldn't.

Ps3 or Xbox?

Xbox. And I ALMOST got passed it solo, but I just couldn't.

Alright evil hat, just pm me your gamertag and I will be on all day

If you are ps3 trickster is your guy. I am good for Xbox, looking to do my 4th gold skull fine going all the way or level skipping.

1 thing that sucks, is that I CANNOT host...

1 thing that sucks, is that I CANNOT host...

Is it just a problem with you, or does the PSN version of the game have similar issues to the XBLA version when it comes to connection and hosting?

It's just the router I use...

Conehead is done. Onto the peasant, then royal guard or stove face. Probably stove face and royal guard last until...

And eventually, the blacksmith and Hatty.

Edited by trickster2599

It's just the router I use...

Conehead is done. Onto the peasant, then royal guard or stove face. Probably stove face and royal guard last until...

And eventually, the blacksmith and Hatty.

Ha you still think you're actually going to get it. I do hope you guys get it soon though.

Edited by T Diamond

Not the next 1.

Peasant is done. Onto either stove face or royal guard. And possibly blacksmith and hatty. Peasant almost lost to the necromancer, but made through to the end. Though he chickened out at the final boss and went to buy potions first.

Chose Stove Face. Guess Royal Guard is last. Until blacksmith and Hatty.

Stove face is done. Royal guard, sorry, but you're last for now.

As of now, I have 28 gold skulls.

I have beaten the necromancer on insane mode solo with the green knight, red knight, orange knight, blue knight, gray knight, barbarian, thief, fencer, killer beekeeper, industrialist, alien, king, brute, Snakey, Saracen, stove face, peasant, bear, necromancer, Conehead, civilian, open faced gray knight, fire demon, skeleton, iceskimo, ninja, cult minion, and pink knight.

Peasant and stove face are the only 1s I have who needs to be level 99 now since they finished insane mode. Green knight, bear, Saracen, and a few others still need to get 9 sandwiches and bombs, and 5 potions.

Edited by trickster2599

Finally got my 4th gold skull on my Skeleton thanks to Industrial Knight up through Ice Castle. Then I solo'ed the Necromancer

In relevance to the post directly above me, I'm at Wizard Castle Takeoff, so if anyone wants to help. PS Sorry Swag I couldn't help with Lava World I was sick and my reflexes were iffy. 

Edited by IndustrialKnight