So far I've only beaten Normal with the Blacksmith. Feels so good to have everything though.

Also, BFG. Does halfcoordinated even know about the DLC yet? I haven't gotten a chance to tell him or Aced.

Yup, ps3 is finally complete. (Has everything Xbox has).

Steam is all that's left.

I've also completed normal with blacksmith, and Hatty following closely, he's at the flooded temple right now...

Or very_bad_player as well, and possibly slahtari.

Then, once again, after everyone's been done, we'll be called hackers -.-

Btw, does this mean... A tournament's coming?

I'm not sure if they know either. I haven't seen Very_Bad_Player online in a looong time.

And that's the reason I don't want to max out all my characters. All Level 99s Gold looks suspicious to players new to the game. It's bad enough having 29/31 Gold, I've gotten a few messages asking if I could "hack them too".

So far I've only beaten Normal with the Blacksmith. Feels so good to have everything though.

Also, BFG. Does halfcoordinated even know about the DLC yet? I haven't gotten a chance to tell him or Aced.

Yup, ps3 is finally complete. (Has everything Xbox has).

Steam is all that's left.

I've also completed normal with blacksmith, and Hatty following closely, he's at the flooded temple right now...

Or very_bad_player as well, and possibly slahtari.

Then, once again, after everyone's been done, we'll be called hackers -.-

Btw, does this mean... A tournament's coming?

I'm not sure if they know either. I haven't seen Very_Bad_Player online in a looong time.

And that's the reason I don't want to max out all my characters. All Level 99s Gold looks suspicious to players new to the game. It's bad enough having 29/31 Gold, I've gotten a few messages asking if I could "hack them too".

I've gotten messages like that asking to hack...

About half though, I've seen him online playing the game, don't know if he has them yet though. Does he live in this area?

About half though, I've seen him online playing the game, don't know if he has them yet though. Does he live in this area?

He lives in the US somewhere, but I forget where exactly. If he's been playing CC, though, he probably has them already.

I sent halfcoordinated a message over PSN telling him the DLC was available.  I haven't heard back yet though.

OK...time to bring on the rumors about 32 characters now :)

After all, 32 is a MUCH better number than 31!

Doubtful. Why would a boss in the game be released after the antagonist(?) in BBT?

Dan's already said once that they couldn't put more into the game even if they wanted to.

Sadly.

However, he legitimately could have been a character, because he has the same design as all the playable characters.

The troll just has most of the sprites/models for a playable character.

Either 1 can work technically, but sadly, neither will come...

I now have 6. Red Knight, Blue Knight, Industrialist, Pink Knight, Fire Demon, and Brute. Brute and Blue Knight were the hardest by far. I don't have trouble on any levels except the Necromancer room and their splash magic is terrible for crowd control so it took me 10 tries with the Blue Knight and 6 with the Brute.

30. Blacksmith finally finished. Necromancer insane mode solo was a little difficult for him, but he made it out. He's still not 99.

Onto Hatty, who's at the swamp.

sorry i never got a chance to update this but i have all my characters all gold on xbox 360 finally!

Big thanks to all who helped me and otto for sticking around and helping me!

Also note to skipping levels as of this recent patch.. you need to do all of snow world.. there is no back tracking in it... other then that everything still works.

Anyone still looking to do runs on 360? I have 14 characters primed to get their gold.

I heard dmvr does. He has a red knight level 87 .
  • Upvote 1