Me, Feedle, and Otto just had a reunion last night. We didn't quite get to finish but come this weekend we should have at least one more to add.

You should say this is for 360 only

No, I'm pretty sure you can unlock gold skulls on the PS3.

Me, Feedle, and Otto just had a reunion last night. We didn't quite get to finish but come this weekend we should have at least one more to add.

No, I'm pretty sure you can unlock gold skulls on the PS3.

I meant the part where you say people to join you if they want, some ps3 player could of want to join you for a gold skull.

Now that i think about it my post was pretty pointless anyway, since the forums have like 6 users now

If i win the gold xbox then i will have more gold than all you gold skulls combined. Haha :D .

Good thing you won't win it, huh?

Guest DPooch

I reset all my characters a few months ago. I never did the 256 glitch, but people always seem to think so since I have 19,000 gold. I just played that much, and I always took the money if I was playing with people. :P

My grey knight is like level 43 and the barbarian is 30 something. The rest are still 1-3. :P I haven't been playing much, but I have recently. Hoping to get everyone's gold skull eventually, but I only have 2 white ones.

The topic doesn't say 360 only

Its to keep a count of what you have...

It's pretty straight forward for a topic.

GOLD SKULL COUNT

1...2....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10....11......12.....13.....14.....15....16.....17...18.....19....20...21.....22....23..... (5 more to go!)

I have never glitched/256/modded to get any of them... theres many of hackers/modders who have made all their stuff 99/256/gold and brag since they cheated their way through. When they try to do it without their handicap they fail and i laugh. It's just like when a 256 tries to play arena and can't win.

I can also pretty much remember and tell you details of who i got the skulls with for each character as a refence. I have never gotten any of them solo and when i first started I never skipped any maps due to the fact that we never knew how..

Babbity was one of the first i got a gold skull with and we beat every single level.

Fennix then appeared and made things a little easier but vanished from the game..

Soon a new group of warriors came forth but failed... truesharpshooter and insane cc tag was born.. from there otto met up with feedle and soon awner and forgotten came.

Hell hath become today!

Today is still here!

As of today me, otto, forgotten are the diehards to this game for campaign.

Babbity still exists but is inactive...

Awner and fennix have perished into the 360 abyss and left us with guidance..

we have taken the guidance to a knew level and built forth many things

Castlepedia and 1000's of topics of the history of this forum.

There are all mighty gods from the other side... The arena mode has many monsters who share forth the same ideas as us... some lack in story mode skills though most are notorious jugglers. Saddly enough some of those juggles are useless and stove face knights tear them to shreds.

One day there will be a clash between both sides and the outcome will bring forth new warriors.

Till then history will be made...

Quote the feedle.. never more!

Epic quote feedle....But simply put i still play the game 'cos i enjoy playing it,2 years ago i saw a guy beat insane solo and thats all i wanted to do.i dont care who's better than who or who can juggle this way or that or whatever,it's a great game and i'll allways come back to it.

tis true otto

3 more skulls to go

then i have to find something to do with the game.. maybe arena next

arena? but you're out of shape feedle you need training,remember....wax on....wax off (best line ever in a kung fu film period!)

I'm going for my first one with the Necromancer.

he's lvl 88 ATM(he lvls fast so this will be outdated soon)

And I'm at Lava World(I can beat this but I haven't played much recently)

It's my first time going through insane, I haven't owned the game very long at all.

Also, I go solo and I don't juggle, and rarely use magic or arrow spam.

I mostly do legit comboing with melee, and I can make it work well, but it seems

most stages are still ridiculous without juggling.

I tried juggling a thousand times and my guy won't stay in the air for more than 15 seconds, sometimes I can do it but it never lasts, it's frustrating.

I am 2 gold skulls away from destiny..

Don't you dare even think about getting your last one without me.

sorry man just got it today with otto

I will help you get yours though now that my goal has been reached..

if you were on today i would have invited you

Guest Pauly 16

Jo forgotten and feedle mind if i tag allong sometime with you to get my green knight level 88 onto the gold skull stage?

Lame bro. I was moving into my new apartment this weekend. Oh well, I'm still halfway on my gold list. Pauly just send me a message to my GT in my extended sig. I think my friends list is full again.

well now that im done i can help you any level and not worry about where abouts each character is...

sorry didnt know you were moving and havnt played with you since madbest.

Guest aced211

PS3, 29 golds. Finished sometime mid Dec 2010, but no way of proving that, as I had no way to record it. Finished Pink Knight 4 days after release.

Please note, not all my golds are technically "legit" as about 10 characters stage skipped some combination of Desert, Marsh, Full Moon, and the Necromancer Room depending on their particular build. You can tell because their levels are in the 60's and around the 50's if I skipped the Marsh in particular. No hacks, but I got lazy and didn't want to solo those levels the full 28 times or power level my characters by grinding trolls.

Only the Red and Blue Knight were pure solo runs done after a character reset. The rest of the characters were a combination of soloing and with help, but were full runs.

I wish we could play across consoles. Would be nice to play with the full community, especially the pros. I can never find any good games going on the PS3 and due to connection issues despite following all suggested router settings, I cannot host. I don't mind helping new players, but after a while, I'd rather learn new tricks than teach old ones.

Just for fun:

Guest Slahtari

i only have the game for ~8 weeks now...

atm i have 8 gold skulls and more will follow...

7 with lvl 99 and one with lvl 1 just for fun XD

two or three chars ready to go for gold and two ready for leveling...

playing on ps3...