Sad. No one has castle crashers on Xbox that plays now.

We all know that.  The majority of us don't play Castle Crashers anymore.  I actually can't think of anyone who comes on here on a daily basis that still plays regularly.  I for one haven't played Castle Crashers in about nine months.  I stick around here because I like the community and I want to BBT to come out.

Sad. No one has castle crashers on Xbox that plays now.

We all know that.  The majority of us don't play Castle Crashers anymore.  I actually can't think of anyone who comes on here on a daily basis that still plays regularly.  I for one haven't played Castle Crashers in about nine months.  I stick around here because I like the community and I want to BBT to come out.

Get him out before he finds out it ain't never coming out.

Edited by daikonboy101

Also trick I has question.  How do you solo desert marsh and cyclops they are only things besides necro i can't easily insane solo.

You can chek otto or fenix video he make a good trick 

the link for fenix 

0tto 

if you play on psn i can help you and giving to u trik psn:thesuperboy1234

Also trick I has question. How do you solo desert marsh and cyclops they are only things besides necro i can't easily insane solo.

I've soloed all of it. On the cyclops, when he throws the knives, try to line yourself up with the coffin so he throws them at the coffin. He will then run to ya, but jump, & KEEP doing that for the rest of the fight. (You have to be on the left side of the coffin for it to work). On Desert, it just takes patience, but be careful on the last fight before the ships. On the Marsh, stay at the top of the screen when you fight skeletons, the zigzag 1's will rarely get ya, it just takes practice too. Try to hit the beetles in the desert with the air attacks, not the ground 1s.

The cyclops trick is easier to show that explain, but I can't record...

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

What do you

I do all of that. I die because i fall when a beetle burrows then i get killed by a different burrowed one.

Thanks i can solo marsh 8 skele room now so i can do that. SCREW YOU CYCLOPS i still cant do it its not the knives its when hes in superagemode when he turns pinkish bordered. And desert i just think the beetles are impossible you are helpful though trick.

ps how could you ever solo insane necro brutes are evil and so are bears.

. Try searching for very_bad_player in the forums, he has a really good topic about that fight.

The cyclops thing... You should probably try doing that as early as possible as once he's in that loop, he won't be able to do anything... Even in adrenaline mode...

Here's the link: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/12189-vbps-insane-mode-necromancer-guide/#entry244174

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

there is another trick that i found out about the cyclops is when you sit inbetween the lava hole and the dirt mound and run up he cant hit you, But the one with the coffin seems better because sometime the cyclops will glich out and be on top of the lava pit without falling in 

thanks for a better stradegy.

Still barely understand cyclops

There's basically two ways to beat Cyclops.

On solo: it's easier to just spam arrows (or magic if you're using somone like Green Knight who does more damage with their magic) and when you see he's about to hit you, move up. You have a half second to a second to respond so get your timing right and it should be no problem until he starts to speed up. When he throws Knives just block them with your shield, and if you're timing is right you can shoot an arrow or magic projectile inbetween knives.

When he does start to speed up, it's the same concept except you have less time to hit him with arrows/magic and have less time to dodge.

On Co-op there's a lovely "glitch" where you split the group into tow and have everyone stand on both sides of the lava pit. The cyclops should jump back and forth over the lava pit without attacking anyone and everyone gets free shots with their arrows. I believe he'll do this until he dies, but he might change after he speeds up. (It's been a little while so I can't really remember.)

On Co-op there's a lovely "glitch" where you split the group into tow and have everyone stand on both sides of the lava pit. The cyclops should jump back and forth over the lava pit without attacking anyone and everyone gets free shots with their arrows. I believe he'll do this until he dies, but he might change after he speeds up. (It's been a little while so I can't really remember.)

Yes, but you have to stay at one place only and it works on solo.

Currently 27 golden skulls. Open faced grey knight and thief were my 2 latest.

1 to go, BARBARIAN.

Edited by A1rPun

Yes, but you have to stay at one place only and it works on solo.

Currently 27 golden skulls. Open faced grey knight and thief were my 2 latest.

1 to go, BARBARIAN.

I believe I covered both of those in the post, but my bad.

A1rPun, you don't have Pink Knight because of where you live huh?

Makes me wanna create an account with it on there so you and a friend can have him. (Although I'm probably too lazy to make another account and put a $10 code into it...) :P