In relevance to the post directly above me, I'm at Wizard Castle Takeoff, so if anyone wants to help. PS Sorry Swag I couldn't help with Lava World I was sick and my reflexes were iffy. 

I did lava world easily and I can help you out after my surgery today.

In relevance to the post directly above me, I'm at Wizard Castle Takeoff, so if anyone wants to help. PS Sorry Swag I couldn't help with Lava World I was sick and my reflexes were iffy. 

I did lava world easily and I can help you out after my surgery today.

Ooh sorry didn't know you were going through surgery, good luck.

• Upvote 1

Wow trickster, you're definitely better than me. :P There is no way I could solo Necromancer with every character. Truly skilled!

Which reminds me, I have to get my Snakey gold again since Wooty and his bro never finished our Insane Mode run.

Also, I hope your surgery goes good SWag Bbq. :D

• Upvote 2

At the time of posting this, Industrial and I are doing final boss on insane and he will get his first gold skull soon.

At the time of posting this, Industrial and I are doing final boss on insane and he will get his first gold skull soon.

I literally just got it, I'm posting this from the credits.

Which reminds me, I have to get my Snakey gold again since Wooty and his bro never finished our Insane Mode run

You never did Snakey!? I'm going to find where you live, break into your house, and beat insane mode with it for you.

Also, I hope your surgery goes good SWag Bbq. :D

Yes good luck man!
  • Upvote 1

Finally! 29 gold skulls on the ps3!

Add royal guard to the list of guys that I have used to beat the necromancer solo on insane. 1 of my goals had been done and realized. To solo necromancer on insane mode. It really is possible with every character. (Well, for now, except 2). Now, if only I could record... In HD...

All that's left to do, for now, is to get royal guard and stove face to level 99. Then get my true goal...

Defeat the necromancer on insane mode solo, with the green knight, without using a potion... (And to an extent, Saracen and bear)

Swag BBQ, hope the surgery went well!

There are hackers on ps3... Who hack their levels to 99, all gold skulls, with lots of bombs, potions and sandwiches... And have 1 million+ gold. (Note: 99)

Zephyr, you're better than me, I can't beat you that often in arena xD

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

Which reminds me, I have to get my Snakey gold again since Wooty and his bro never finished our Insane Mode run

You never did Snakey!? I'm going to find where you live, break into your house, and beat insane mode with it for you

Read the bolded word.

I reset him specifically for my run with Wooty.

And Trickster, we haven't played in Arena in forever. You have no right to say that I'm still better when I'm more than likely not. xD

You never did Snakey!? I'm going to find where you live, break into your house, and beat insane mode with it for you

Read the bolded word.

And Trickster, we haven't played in Arena in forever. You have no right to say that I'm still better when I'm more than likely not. xD

I'm not that good at pvp...

Especially when I fight blue knights who know how to use him, Red arent that bad, as its only there splash magic that you have to worry about, which isnt even that hard to dodge, blue on the other hand, if they know how to use him, it's hard to get close to him, unless you have yeti...

Maybe I should just have yeti on the guys who I regularly use with the ribeye, like green knight, Saracen, bear, and someone else.

But I still can't get some things there right... Like the combo or the quick recover... I'm above average in pvp, but not high up there. I'm only really good at campaign... As you can see...

Edited by trickster2599

Read the bolded word.

You've discovered my greatest weakness, skimming. Edited by T Diamond

Well, I finished off all my characters. They are all at 99, with gold skulls. Now need to check their weapons, pets, sandwiches, bombs, and potions.

Now I can move onto my goal. Green knight beating the solo necromancer battle without a potion. It's too easy with potions now... But I still die on occasion...

Edited by trickster2599

Well, I finished off all my characters. They are all at 99, with gold skulls. Now need to check their weapons, pets, sandwiches, bombs, and potions.

Now I can move onto my goal. Green knight beating the solo necromancer battle without a potion. It's too easy with potions now... But I still die on occasion...

For goodness sake, haven't you slaughtered this game enough? :D

• Upvote 1

Does it not get slightly repetitive?

Does it not get slightly repetitive?
It does, but I'm a completionist, so I had to do it. It was fun while it lasted...

For goodness sake, haven't you slaughtered this game enough? :D
No, not yet. Edited by trickster2599

If only you could record...

If I could, I would probably show myself doing the necromancer solo on insane with everyone.

The only 1's seen on YouTube that prove its doable on solo involve red knight, blue knight, fencer, and industrialist. Maybe a few others, but those are rare & hard to find. (I might have found green knight, orange knight, and necromancer runs however)

And once I get it, try to get the green knight 1 without a potion on camera... Most likely wont though... :(

And show some combos, like the st st r2O (circle) (xy xy rtb) (which only works with bomb users [and maybe the pink knight]) and the tornado juggle and green knight juggles...

Finally, I've done it, soloed the necromancer insane mode battle with the green knight, without a potion.

Edited by trickster2599

I'm guessing halfcoordinated is as well.  He was on 28 or 29 last time I checked.

Edited by BFG

29 still. Bringing them both through regular.

I'm assuming the first 29 are all level 99 as well?  And you have all weapons / animal orbs?

If so, then it's safe to say you've maxed out once you hit level 99 Gold on those two!

29 still. Bringing them both through regular.

I'm assuming the first 29 are all level 99 as well?  And you have all weapons / animal orbs?

If so, then it's safe to say you've maxed out once you hit level 99 Gold on those two!

Yes, including the rubber handle sword. On psn.

Have the 1st 29 all 99 gold.

All the weapons.

All the pets.

So far I've only beaten Normal with the Blacksmith. Feels so good to have everything though.

Also, BFG. Does halfcoordinated even know about the DLC yet? I haven't gotten a chance to tell him or Aced.

So far I've only beaten Normal with the Blacksmith. Feels so good to have everything though.

Also, BFG. Does halfcoordinated even know about the DLC yet? I haven't gotten a chance to tell him or Aced.

Yup, ps3 is finally complete. (Has everything Xbox has).

Steam is all that's left.

I've also completed normal with blacksmith, and Hatty following closely, he's at the flooded temple right now...

Or very_bad_player as well, and possibly slahtari.

Then, once again, after everyone's been done, we'll be called hackers -.-

Btw, does this mean... A tournament's coming?

Edited by trickster2599