Guest Wagon_Dragon

I have no gold skulls, i have a fair few silvers though.. i guess Im more of a quantity over quality crasher :o

I have no gold skulls, i have a fair few silvers though.. i guess Im more of a quantity over quality crasher :o

lol none, My highest level is 34 i think. :lol: seriously!

When i get home i will work on silvers.

I started to beat the insane mode since yesterday.

I'm doing it with my Lvl 63 green knight alone, but this stupid

troll mother is to hard -.-

Feel free to PM me or other gold skull hunters in this thread if want help. Finding people to play insane mode is always the hardest part. Lord knows I wouldn't have been able to fight the last four bosses so many times alone the other day.

Feel free to PM me or other gold skull hunters in this thread if want help. Finding people to play insane mode is always the hardest part. Lord knows I wouldn't have been able to fight the last four bosses so many times alone the other day.

Thanks it's really hard to beat it alone,

Lemon helped me today, but we don't kill the troll mother, it was too hard.

I've actually started beefing up my Icekimo. If anyone is interested in doing Insaine Mode let me know.

ME! GT:Arcanite Chill character:blue knight level 67 and counting (have been troll boss juggling on insane lately.)

I've actually started beefing up my Icekimo. If anyone is interested in doing Insaine Mode let me know.

ME! GT:Arcanite Chill character:blue knight level 67 and counting (have been troll boss juggling on insane lately.)

Lol, that's an older post. I've already got my gold skull with him. Right now I'm working on my Grey Knight and my Brute. I sent you a friend request already.

Lol, that's an older post. I've already got my gold skull with him. Right now I'm working on my Grey Knight and my Brute. I sent you a friend request already.

Right when i got on xbox :P

Just about to grind some trolls or something,tho i find no point because my 3 main skills are full.

Guest Bread Effect

Working on my first. At the Marsh with Snakey. My friend and I just really did a lot of work today. Beat Lava Land, Industrial Castle, Pirate Ship, and all of the Desert :3.

im trying with my king but i cant cause harldy anyone plays the game right now.

Well you can go to the keep and post a topic to see if anyone wants to do insane.... ;)

i still play but no one really has the time or wants to put some serious effort into it

also i have had trouble connecting with nat warnings and stuff recently

having changed a thing

even do a connection test on my xbox and nothing says nat problems

I'm at 2 now: green and king. My bear is at the Wizard Castle and I will probably do that this weekend. My necro has managed to solo it to Full Moon (EVEN DESERT SOLO!) and I may at least get him to the Castle takeoff this weekend. I am trying to make Necro my first solo gold skull. Green knight is Desert I think and I may be able to do that this weekend as well. :P