I'm going to buy a timecard tomorrow. I'd like to do a few rounds of Insane Mode with some of you guys, if possible.

That'd be cool over the weekend. I'm overwhelmed with Biology, Chemsitry, and Calculus homework weekdays, but am free on weekends. (I'm that weird guy who 5*s your videos, comments, and subscribes) :lol:

Just got one again with my Level 65 Brute. I would have had it done by 58 but I had missed a level somewhere on the first half of the map so I had to go back and redo it. Special thanks to Drunken Feedle (who finally got his connection issue fixed) and Awwner 5. I'm at seven Gold Skulls right now.

Just got one again with my Level 65 Brute. I would have had it done by 58 but I had missed a level somewhere on the first half of the map so I had to go back and redo it. Special thanks to Drunken Feedle (who finally got his connection issue fixed) and Awwner 5. I'm at seven Gold Skulls right now.

What about me and Fenix? :(

Same game, got my Red Knight that skull he has been missing for too long (which is how we found out you didn't complete that one level). :)

Next up, My next favorite character. Currently, this is Quasimodo, or The Wizard Minion for those who don't get it ;)

What about me and Fenix? :(

Same game, got my Red Knight that skull he has been missing for too long (which is how we found out you didn't complete that one level). :)

Next up, My next favorite character. Currently, this is Quasimodo, or The Wizard Minion for those who don't get it ;)

Sorry, I've been switching and playing with so many people it's hard to keep track of. I normally just keep my thanks to the people who were there with me when I got it, it's a whole lot easier to remember.

Let me know when Quasimodo is ready to start. My Grey Knight is getting rediculiously high level and isn't even done with half the map yet.

just got fire demon his skull

up to 9 gold now

had to solo snow world and frost king and corn boss

also wanted to add that fire demons splash attack is perfect for killing the corn boss on insane if your far enough away he will never hit you

im currently between characters

eskimo, skeleton and ninja

and snakey

so if anyone wants to hit it up you know where to find me

ive readded most of my friends list again since now my connection problem is fixed

had a firewall from my router blocking everything

Guest DrSaLvadoRz

Just 1, with the Necromancer. I plan on going for either Snakey or the Industrialist next.

I definitely plan on hunting gold skulls this coming weekend. Add me (or message me if my list is full) if you want to join in or help out :!: I have a variety of characters I can use. Also, I played a little offline this weekend (when I did not have access to Live) and improved my juggling skills a little. I'd say I am above the curve on this game. ;) Remember: NO HACKERS :!:

I don't have any gold skulls b'cause I don't own the game.

Or even an Xbox 360.

:lol:

I'm working on getting one right now.

In a couple days I might have a gold skull or two.

Well, that depends whether or not my life has been taken over by paperwork.

Or even an Xbox 360.

Lol, you must be really excited about playing this game then. :lol:

GASP! My gold subscribtion runs out Friday! Unless I get it renewed, I may not be able to play CC with anyone :cry: . I am not sure when I can renew it, but I may be sending my 360 in for a repair some time in the near future. No sense in buying a gold card weeks before sending your 360 away for a few weeks! (unless I recover it to a friend's 360)

I should have one or two at some point.. Have two characters past level 50 >.>

By the way, as you level up when your stats are maxed, do your powers get stronger anyways? Like more damage, or better magic?

Or even an Xbox 360.

Lol, you must be really excited about playing this game then. :lol:

Yup :lol:

By the way, as you level up when your stats are maxed, do your powers get stronger anyways? Like more damage, or better magic?

Yes, your stats will continue to become more powerful. You'll be stronger, faster, and more dangerous the higher you level.

Yes, your stats will continue to become more powerful. You'll be stronger, faster, and more dangerous the higher you level.

Kewl..