Guest junegore

I would love to go through on insane. All my friends quit playing and my brother is new to the game. I also refuse to play with people that I don't know. So I guess Insane is out of the question for me. :(

Its a shame, I wish i could do Insane mode, but my connections isn't great, especially when connecting to people in America, which the majority of Castle Crashers plays are from, so I'm forced to play with my friends, some of which are at the level required for insane, but most are not (me included). The only characters I have played as are-

The Alien Homonid - Level 38 Max Strength and Magic (The Rest on Defense)

The Fire Demon - Again, max Magic and Strength and the rest on Defense.

And my less good people - The Peasant (20's) And Orange knight (20's).

Gold skull are a far off dream for me at the moment. :(

Its a shame, I wish i could do Insane mode, but my connections isn't great, especially when connecting to people in America, which the majority of Castle Crashers plays are from, so I'm forced to play with my friends, some of which are at the level required for insane, but most are not (me included). The only characters I have played as are-

The Alien Homonid - Level 38 Max Strength and Magic (The Rest on Defense)

The Fire Demon - Again, max Magic and Strength and the rest on Defense.

And my less good people - The Peasant (20's) And Orange knight (20's).

Gold skull are a far off dream for me at the moment. :(

You'll get there! you gotta believe! ;)

Believe me, the hardest part you'll run into at the start of insane mode is probably the troll mother boss.. But you can farm off of that to gain levels too!

two necromancers looking for a home:

VFYXY-DYDY9-M8DY2-9Q7BJ-JK4R8

JB8WX-C72GK-PYYDY-XTBXJ-KD3WY

Am I right in thinking that these codes do not work over xBox.com? Or have they both already been taken. If they haven't and this is just a glitch with xbox.com, then I call dibs on the second one, and If you have any souls left you wont take it before I get home :cry: . And thanks for the tips OmegaLemon :D.

I haven't yet completed it with many characters.

I have regular skulls for:

Green Knight

Royal Guard

Saracen

I'm currently playing through with the peasant. And I've started insane with the Green Knight.

Apparently my gold subscription renewed itself automatically :lol: . Well at this point, I have

• 5 high-level (65-99) characters at the desert on insane:
    [*:ir260gsx]Green Knight
    [*:ir260gsx]Blue Knight (I think)
    [*:ir260gsx]Beekeeper
    [*:ir260gsx]Wizard Minion (I think)
    [*:ir260gsx]Fencer

However, with homework and stuff, my play time is limited to every other weekend and sporadic weekdays. Message me for more details on when I can play if you want to co-op with me. (I have a great connection and a ping rate of about 20-30.)

Edit: Bye, Forgotten Knight! I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to Crash Castles with you! See you when you get back!

My gold skull count is slowly progressing. I am at 11, with orange knight and wizard minion at the desert. I am trying to get my gray knight with no experience to get a gold skull along with my open-faced gray knight that doesn't distribute any skill points to get a gold skull too. Good thing for coop partners :lol: .

I can't get past that giant troll that sheds more trolls... there is too many of them...

1. Bring friends.

2. Keep her from leaving the Barn for as long as you can. Make sure you keep checking that you don't get turned around from trolls attacking you from behind. Your goal is to take down at least half her health before she escapes.

3. No Defense = Death

I can't get past that giant troll that sheds more trolls... there is too many of them...

1. Bring friends.

2. Keep her from leaving the Barn for as long as you can. Make sure you keep checking that you don't get turned around from trolls attacking you from behind. Your goal is to take down at least half her health before she escapes.

3. No Defense = Death

4. When you are swarmed, block and walk away until you can escape. Don't forget to keep potions out until the need arises. Watch this video for great tips on beating this boss and to learn the basics of air juggling.

This is how I first learned to juggle in Castle Crashers ;) . Good luck :!:

5. When it comes down to picking an animal, your best choices are probably Hawkster so that every dead enemy yeilds fruit, rammy so you don't get swarmed, or whatever else that has an applicable purpose.

I am once again collecting Gold Skulls. Thanks to Otto I almost have insane mode complete with my Red Knight. My goal is to have all four starting Knights blinged out. I have Green and Blue already, I just need Red and Orange.

Just three, Red Knight, Blue Knight, and Orange Knight. Working on Alien now. I think I'm on....the sand area? But my friends sadly don't play CC anymore due to MW2 and Solo not only is not my style, I suck at it.

I finally got all the characters, and I'm beating the game over and over again with new ones. For some reason I can't stop playing CC, I hardly play half my other games. Lately I've just been hooked on the arena and story mode. I got decently far in Insane mode with my Blue Knight, but the Cyclops is one hell of a boss. :oops:

Guest orangepinkman

Im still working on my first but ive solod up to desert, i got past it and got to the chase once but my power went out... its such a horrible level, if anyone is gonna be playin insane send me a fr, GT: orangepinkman im also on Pelters Revenge friends list.

I finally got all the characters, and I'm beating the game over and over again with new ones. For some reason I can't stop playing CC, I hardly play half my other games. Lately I've just been hooked on the arena and story mode. I got decently far in Insane mode with my Blue Knight, but the Cyclops is one hell of a boss. :oops:

if you give me a chance i can show you how to beat him pretty easily...

If youve played double dragon/golden axe every character has a weakness for moving up or down then letting them come to you then attack.

Im going to get ahold of orange and get him going...

Reaper if you want help just add pelters revenge

i promise you theres people who can show you more including me