No legit player currently has it on PS3 (or at least none forum-wise), me & my team are boosting our levels to hopefully finish insane tonight.

Really? In what way are they not legit? Are they hacking the game or are they simply using an EXP boost to get through?

You can boost to 99 using desert boomerrang glitch...unless its patched on the ps3 version.Not only that,it takes me about 5 hrs to get a lvl 1 to 99 thru playing the game rather than glitching(with no strength tho).

Guest oOSomeguyOo

Got my gold skull with industrialist about 30-40 mins ago posted the screen shot etc on the PSN Castle Crashers competition page :D

Got my gold skull with industrialist about 30-40 mins ago posted the screen shot etc on the PSN Castle Crashers competition page :D

Congrats man! You've been kicking some serious rear sense the game came out. (Been watching the leaderboards)

Guest oOSomeguyOo

Thanks neko :). Been playing castle crashers like mad the past few days..I literally had to use all my free time on castle crashers which is exhausting but really fun at the same time. :P

Next goal is to try to reach extremely high in exp to keep other high ranked players from stealing 1st place! :D (Does anyone know if theres an exp cap for the leaderboards?)

Thanks neko :). Been playing castle crashers like mad the past few days..I literally had to use all my free time on castle crashers which is exhausting but really fun at the same time. :P

Next goal is to try to reach extremely high in exp to keep other high ranked players from stealing 1st place! :D (Does anyone know if theres an exp cap for the leaderboards?)

So your stuck with ONLY playin with Indy..I tried it with my Red but got fed up with looking at all the other knights with no skulls above their heads.

i got 10 more to go people

been cracking at this since it came out

starting to pay off

again those interested add

PELTERS REVENGE

for xbox 360

If someone has a ps3 gladly make an account and get people to join it like the one above

its easier to find people who want to do this

Guest Tbonethunda

its about time i got my first goldie if anyone is keen tbonethunda is the gamertag :)

Guest Nakiro

I have 5... trouble finding people to play with though.. cause everyone wants to go off and do their own thing.

I`m on PSN so if anyone is interested add me: Nakiro

Have all 28 of my gold skulls, took FOREVER. But my OCD wouldn't allow to be not have all of them. Now to work them all to LVL 99. All but 6 of my characters are level 80 or more. I have at least 7 characters at 99 already also.

Guest inspectigator

My wife and I both just got our first gold skulls together last night. Using the two Industrialist guys. I have to say, I was surprised, things seemed to get far easier after the Desert! :D

Used to have 5, then my account glitched. now I have 5 again. hahaahah.. But I beat the game with every single character. ^_^

no wai O.o

i have a level 99 blue knight and i teamed up with a level 97 green knight, level 82 red knight and a level 76 orange knight and we still can't get past the dessert level on insane, we always fail on the crowd just before reaching the UFO's. Any tips for this level for those that have got past this?

Just do it by yourself, much easier when you solo that level.

thanks will give it a try on insane and see how i go. also what is the best way to fight the royal guard and bettle looking things.

Me, Feedle, and Otto just had a reunion last night. We didn't quite get to finish but come this weekend we should have at least one more to add.

You should say this is for 360 only