Sign in to follow this  
SpamBurger

Quick atk vs Heavy atk

I find myself using the heavy attack all the time, because I can't find a reason to use the quick attack. The speed difference is minimal, and doesn't seem to make a difference. So is there anything I'm missing here?

I've noticed quite a difference in speed, especially from recovering from being on the ground.

Plus using your quick attack in coordination with your heavy attack will create some sick combo's.

I found that the spinning move during the heavy attack really made up for the speed.

For me it looks like heavy attack is faster (In a way) and it does way more damage.

Well, I'm a juggling SOB. So I have to use both effectively to constantly keep my opponent in the air.

I've killed other players in one juggle :)

If you are one of the main knights, use this and you will do a combo that will do your magic too. x x x y. I dont kno if u need a certain level or certain magic level. It does a load of damage too.

If you are one of the main knights, use this and you will do a combo that will do your magic too. x x x y. I dont kno if u need a certain level or certain magic level.

Level 50

Green Knight's version is gimped (It sucks compared to others.)

If you are one of the main knights, use this and you will do a combo that will do your magic too. x x x y. I dont kno if u need a certain level or certain magic level.

Level 50

Green Knight's version is gimped (It sucks compared to others.)

Are you sure we are talking the same combo? I dont remember having level 50. This one isnt one that the king tells you about. I found it when i was playing around with the combos.

XXXYY is devastating, if I get enough time to unleash it all. I didn't know about a lower-level XXXY. The problem is that the only place I see the combos explained is the bubble that appears onscreen briefly after you unlock them. I'm usually too busy to pay attention, and then it's gone. Are combos detailed here somewhere, officially? I know I could probably go find 2nd-hand info at gamefaqs and the like.

well i don't just use one ill mix it up into a combo like xxxyy or xxyyx or jump in the air and yyx then repeating xyy in the air tell dead :geek: