Sign in to follow this  
datormenta

need help with 2 pet orbs

1st. srcatchpaw a tiger looking pet is behind a caged window in the late lvls of the desert. 2nd troll he is in the last part of thiefs forest behind a wall he is blk and beefy up made dont do anything so plz help me =D

I got Scratchpaw the tiger in the animal ark. I just kept attacking the big locked door until I got really high up and I came down with a new pet. It was cool.

I got Scratchpaw the tiger in the animal ark. I just kept attacking the big locked door until I got really high up and I came down with a new pet. It was cool.

the not scratchpaw thats sherburt hes a cat

1st. srcatchpaw a tiger looking pet is behind a caged window in the late lvls of the desert. 2nd troll he is in the last part of thiefs forest behind a wall he is blk and beefy up made dont do anything so plz help me =D

You need bombs.... :roll:

jus go to the gamefaqs message board. it has threads on all the unlockables. weapons, characters and animal orbs. i got all of the orbs im working on characters and weapons tho.

That would diminish the point of this forum.

Just buy about 6 or 7 bombs, I do believe the scratch paw one only takes 2 while the troll takes 3 or 4 bombs to blow it open.

Hope that answers your question!

Sign in to follow this