Sign in to follow this  
jevans5050

okay mods....how bout some answers now?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Please stop arguing... it's not any more productive then a troll...

And Cel, there is no need for a forum jackass. They make the people who want to be mods freak out on them.

Let's look at your old post.

And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. (here you point out that trolls are starting to become part of this forum, and you see the forum on a downward spiral, this is in response to my post talking about cel not being a jackass and keeping the community constructive and helpful)

Then you say "Pretty soon it will turn into Gamefaqs.com"

Considering Gamefaqs is filled with trolls one would think you would side with someone who is trying to aid the forum instead of posting against it.

Also didn't I mention in my first repsonse to cel that I would let kelly, dan, or emil know about it?

Yea...I did.

I'm sorry if by stating the obvious, you felt I was supporting trolls.

I'm not flaming anyone, and I'm not using foul language. You guys are the ones pulling your hairs out.

:arrow:

I'm not flaming anyone, and I'm not using foul language. You guys are the ones pulling your hairs out.

I'm less "pulling my hair out" and more "sighing with displeasure" that you insist to piss people off. :roll:

And by people, I mean Glitch, as he is the main person who retaliates or feels is getting offended by your posts.

I'm less "pulling my hair out" and more "sighing with displeasure" that you insist to piss people off. :roll:

And by people, I mean Glitch, as he is the main person who retaliates or feels is getting offended by your posts.

Agreed.