Sign in to follow this  
jevans5050

okay mods....how bout some answers now?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

alrighty so ive beat the game with 10+ characters and it is a great game and all but how about shedding a little light on some of the games mysteries now????? (cmon! just a little light here pleeeease!!)

is the chainsaw in the game?

are the necromancer and king unlockable characters?

are there unlockable weapons that go in all the open slots in the frog (weapon storage place)??

do items like the fishing pole and wrench actually do anything (kinda like the key sword?) are are they just crappy weapons??

is the alien ray gun actually unlockable by any means other than that weird glitch??? is the glitch how you guys actually wanted people to get the ray gun???

what is the total number of characters and weapons?

thanks for any info you decide to volunteer. oh yeah if you want you can just go ahead and give up the chainsaw location. thanks -

alrighty so ive beat the game with 10+ characters and it is a great game and all but how about shedding a little light on some of the games mysteries now????? (cmon! just a little light here pleeeease!!)

is the chainsaw in the game?

are the necromancer and king unlockable characters?

are there unlockable weapons that go in all the open slots in the frog (weapon storage place)??

do items like the fishing pole and wrench actually do anything (kinda like the key sword?) are are they just crappy weapons??

is the alien ray gun actually unlockable by any means other than that weird glitch??? is the glitch how you guys actually wanted people to get the ray gun???

what is the total number of characters and weapons?

thanks for any info you decide to volunteer. oh yeah if you want you can just go ahead and give up the chainsaw location. thanks -

Dude seriously read the dev-blog they said they would tell us about the chainsaw and necromancer soon.

I am gonna try the wrench and fishing pole thing. lol. Also add the wizard and the wizards minion and the open visor knight.

Dude seriously read the dev-blog they said they would tell us about the chainsaw and necromancer soon.

dude!!! seriously!!! dude!!! ive read the devblog dude....! seriously though!!!

shut up.

Just stay off the forums if your going to be like that.

why dont you stay off the forums if your just going to give me a miserable suggestion like "seriously read the devblog"... i mean what kind of a response is that anyway? i read the devblog before i even posted the topic in the first place, it answers zero of my questions. so how is it relavant?

why dont you stay off the forums if your just going to give me a miserable suggestion like "seriously read the devblog"... i mean what kind of a response is that anyway? i read the devblog before i even posted the topic in the first place, it answers zero of my questions. so how is it relavant?

1) Contact your parents, let them know you're in serious need of Ritalin.

2) Consume the daily amount.

3) Repeat every day.

shut up.

You have no room to talk.

You spam threads just like he does.

DLC all of it except for the fishing pole (joke weapon) is coming in DLC

You have no room to talk.

You spam threads just like he does.

Says Mr. 600+ posts.

alright folks.. lets all play nice. :lol:

I'm fine, I don't even take myself seriously. But some people do.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

I think it's because half of what you say is not nice at all, or just random.

well, more then half, practically everything, you just seem to use the right words that push the wrong buttons on a lot of people.

Although seeing some of them freak out is a little satisfying, I say with a little shame.

well, more then half, practically everything, you just seem to use the right words that push the wrong buttons on a lot of people.

Although seeing some of them freak out is a little satisfying, I say with a little shame.

Why else would I do it? I just do it because I know people get flustered so easily. Plus, I can't help but be disgusted at all the stupid questions. Besides, every forum has to have a jackass. I saw the position was available so I took it. Besides, I told my friend I'd do it. And he was like "okay, but if anyone asks me, I don't know you".

Who's my friend? secret~

But let's just say, it's hilarious to me and him.

Also, to all the stupid threads like "oh the magic could be better" or "the game could be longer", that just pisses me off and is actually pretty offensive to the dev team. But they're not gonna come out and be like "hey why are you being such a LOVEing douche?". And I'd rather TRY to not argue, so I'm just going to make fun of them. I'll let someone else flame them. Special olympics.

Edit: see what I mean? like the thread that just got locked? Stupid questions. Stupid people.

Why else would I do it? I just do it because I know people get flustered so easily. Plus, I can't help but be disgusted at all the stupid questions. Besides, every forum has to have a jackass. I saw the position was available so I took it. Besides, I told my friend I'd do it. And he was like "okay, but if anyone asks me, I don't know you".

Who's my friend? secret~

But let's just say, it's hilarious to me and him.

Also, to all the stupid threads like "oh the magic could be better" or "the game could be longer", that just pisses me off and is actually pretty offensive to the dev team. But they're not gonna come out and be like "hey why are you being such a LOVEing douche?". And I'd rather TRY to not argue, so I'm just going to make fun of them. I'll let someone else flame them. Special olympics.

We actually had a thread before the game came out discussing how upbeat and positive this community is.

A "jackass" for the forum will not be welcomed, and if you spam posts and continue to be an arrogant d-bad about it I will make sure to report you to Kelly, Emil, or Dan.

All the threads on this forum are constructive in some way, it isn't like the post was "this game sucks make the magic better" It was merely a suggestion, just like all the other posts.

Feel free to stick around the forum IF your going to be constructive.

Discussing CC, Making suggestions and helping other community members out by answering their questions is what this community is about.

We actually had a thread before the game came out discussing how upbeat and positive this community is.

A "jackass" for the forum will not be welcomed, and if you spam posts and continue to be an arrogant d-bad about it I will make sure to report you to Kelly, Emil, or Dan.

All the threads on this forum are constructive in some way, it isn't like the post was "this game sucks make the magic better" It was merely a suggestion, just like all the other posts.

Discussing CC, Making suggestions and helping other community members out by answering their questions is what this community is about.

This forum isnt gonna be some perfect community. And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. Pretty soon it will turn into Gamefaqs.com AFTER it merged with Gamespot, or CNET whatever.

Okay BOSS. :lol: Thanks for the ultimatum.

This forum isnt gonna be some perfect community. And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. Pretty soon it will turn into Gamefaqs.com AFTER it merged with Gamespot, or CNET whatever.

Obviously, I don't expect any forum or website to be perfect. Then again, your post isn't exactly supportive now is it? If your going to support the idea of trolls, etc then don't post at all?

Obviously, I don't expect any forum or website to be perfect. Then again, your post isn't exactly supportive now is it? If your going to support the idea of trolls, etc then don't post at all?

Hypocrisy! a part of every healthy breakfast!

Where did I say I was supporting the idea of trolls? Quit bein such a Puritan, "oh if you support trolls then leave". Glitch your not a mod so stop acting like one. If anyone should be responding to trolls it should be Kelly, Dan or Emil.

Where did I say I was supporting the idea of trolls? Quit bein such a Puritan, "oh if you support trolls then leave". Glitch your not a mod so stop acting like one. If anyone should be responding to trolls it should be Kelly, Dan or Emil.

Let's look at your old post.

And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. And its already on a downward spiral, with trolls and uninformed people. (here you point out that trolls are starting to become part of this forum, and you see the forum on a downward spiral, this is in response to my post talking about cel not being a jackass and keeping the community constructive and helpful)

Then you say "Pretty soon it will turn into Gamefaqs.com"

Considering Gamefaqs is filled with trolls one would think you would side with someone who is trying to aid the forum instead of posting against it.

Also didn't I mention in my first repsonse to cel that I would let kelly, dan, or emil know about it?

Yea...I did.

Also didn't I mention in my first repsonse to cel that I would let kelly, dan, or emil know about it?

Yea...I did.

Good boy. You let them know how to do their job. Here's a cookie.

*hugs* I love you =)