Sign in to follow this  
DanTheJIGGERMAN

fix for 256 glitch

so even when we reset(trying to get rid of it) of the glitch, we still appear as a hacker in the leaderboards. which means microsoft or other players cannot tell wheather or not you trying to get rid of it. which can make us bannable.

there must be a way

yeah. dont use it in the first place.. :P

the only other suggestion i have is play the game without the patch on and hope the game erases everything from what the patch stopped

or create a new account and don't use the one you had infected

Pikku if you go into a game with a 256 you can get glitched it wasnt my fault

why would you enter a game with a 256 anyways...

Guest rogerdoger70

Maybe he didn't know a 256 could glitch you without you knowing, I didn't even know that could happen. I was in a game with three 256's and had no idea that that they could glitch you. Its all fun and games until its three level 256's versus one lone level 99 battling for the princess :x .....

Maybe he didn't know a 256 could glitch you without you knowing, I didn't even know that could happen. I was in a game with three 256's and had no idea that that they could glitch you. Its all fun and games until its three level 256's versus one lone level 99 battling for the princess :x .....

ok let me clearify this ...

you can NOT get 256 without signing in and out with another profile

some people say they got it from lagging out of a game... the cloning only works if you signed out and in from another profile!

the only other way is edit the game save or exp glitch with the dash

either way its still cheating and a banable offence

Guest rogerdoger70

ok let me clearify this ...

you can NOT get 256 without signing in and out with another profile

some people say they got it from lagging out of a game... the cloning only works if you signed out and in from another profile!

the only other way is edit the game save or exp glitch with the dash

either way its still cheating and a banable offence

Ok I wasn't sure whether or not you could get glitched without knowing, thanks for clearing up the confusion. :)

one day i was playing my red knight lvl 89 and then like lvl 256 and ather 2 lvl 256 they leaave when i was playing inasne in last lvl then like it copyed all ther guys and lvls then red knight turn back lvl 76 ather all copyed i had all pets and weps but like lvl 256 has to be stop becous im mad i have to start all over get my guys high lvl. remanber when u reset ur charchter all of them it well reset to leaderboards -1 so i reset it it can -1 so im worried if im banned or something becous i dont do any cheating gliching or mods or hacks. for any help her is my gamertag:xxsniperxeverxx

Guest Fuller91

Forgive me I am new here, but what is the 256 glitch? :?

the thing is still if youve had 256 touch your account you will still be seen as -1 exp on the leaderboards mind you theres over 9000 right now so if your on a friends list its more visible

but none the less this fix gets rid of the null items and extra garbage

no idea how to fix the -1 exp

I still have all chars, I want all chars gone =( its much more fun to earn all chars.

and what u mean by null items and other garbage, what are those things? (such as the Shuriken and stuff)

the thing is still if youve had 256 touch your account you will still be seen as -1 exp on the leaderboards mind you theres over 9000 right now so if your on a friends list its more visible

but none the less this fix gets rid of the null items and extra garbage

no idea how to fix the -1 exp

I still have all chars, I want all chars gone =( its much more fun to earn all chars.

and what u mean by null items and other garbage, what are those things? (such as the Shuriken and stuff)

those items like the shuriken aka wheel of death from hominids space ship are items used in the beta which never made it to the final version...

i guess you can say its kinda like hot coffee with gta how it was hacked and stuff but made up of things in the game

ok sorry for adding another reply here but people are still having trouble with removing their 256 junk...

the only other solution i can think of is find someone to hex edit the stats back to normal and make a profile to copy normal stats back?

don't know if anyone can do it but its the only other thing i can think of

there was a tutorial of how to hex edit the game... couldnt it be used for good instead of bad to correct it?

Guest KeenGlare

The 256 hack seems to be worse than I thought. Does Anyone think maybe one or a group of hacker(s) update the hack to make it even worse to get rid of? Each remedy that seems to work for some, doesn't seem to work for everyone

Just throwing that out there.

The 256 hack seems to be worse than I thought. Does Anyone think maybe one or a group of hacker(s) update the hack to make it even worse to get rid of? Each remedy that seems to work for some, doesn't seem to work for everyone

Just throwing that out there.

what originally happened was a group of a few friends made a hex edit to the game and it leaked out into the wrong hands. People abused this by making videos and tutorials and trying to sell the mods for ms points etc. Someone then got the bright idea of using the character cloning glitch to copy this without the hassle.

Now its way out of control and the only solution i have is copy the data of a basic account which has nothing.. all level 1 stats etc.. or reset the character data.

Again this is the only remedy and you will still be labeled -1exp

no just hacks keep going going like brick wall hack go like zombies destroys keep going cheating stuff u know like everything but i hope microsoft and behemoth team finds or hacked or mod the game for the glich. i dont hack/glich/mod/cheat anything it was lag got me to lvl 256

no just hacks keep going going like brick wall hack go like zombies destroys keep going cheating stuff u know like everything but i hope microsoft and behemoth team finds or hacked or mod the game for the glich. i dont hack/glich/mod/cheat anything it was lag got me to lvl 256

I didn't understand a word of that. Grammar and punctuation are amazing.

brick wall part like they dont stop hacking or moding keeps going up more more 256 -1 you know so like but people keeps saying -1 are hackers and moders it means gliched even necromancer so people who made 256 glich must be banned .so like people keeps doing glich becouse thery where sick being low lvl or they finsh the game insane have all people lvl 99 or something. wel people who copys 256 account goes gliched so like whos hacker or modder in this game are not lvl 256 ther some random lvl under lvl 99 and there tough so peopel copys there not same lvl like all chachters the modders has just goes every one 256! i dont hack/cheat/mod/glich/anything it was lag got me lvl 256

Guest Beta

I have a problem guys.

Unfortunately, I have the 256 glitch on my account.

I tried getting the Arena Master achievement today.

After getting 50 wins, I thought maybe I couldn't get the achievement because I had the 256 glitch.

Has anybody unlocked Arena Master while having a 256 account?

PLEASE, ANY AND ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!

Guest Dr Tranx3dx

Does anyone know how to get ride of the hidden characters?

Guest MagnumPie
Does anyone know how to get ride of the hidden characters?

You could pretend to unlock them by just not playing them. And playing only the knights you would have without the glitch. Thats the only way I know

ok people i found out some info ..

first off the data is saved on the leaderboards to a server

so whoever is in charge of the server would need to reset you

also the null items i have no idea how to rid them

resetting character data and cloning over the 256 is the only solution until a new update

if i can find out who controls the server... then talk to that person to fix it

Guest NoNamer

ugh. this happened to me. i was online with my sister, i had to go, so i left when the countdown started... it still showed my little sister still on, i look at my profile, (on her account) showed me as "watching"... So, i let her play while i went to go do my crap, and i went on local, 256. :twisted: lvl 68...? alien, 45..? greenknight. rest, all crappy. :( so i basically, have to reset character data? :roll:

Guest NoNamer
I don't get it. Is this some illegal hack/mod/hex, or the boomerang glitch?

its evil. makes you necromancer -1 and you're basically invincible. takes out the fun of the game. :(