Sign in to follow this  
brazil201

May 5th is Broken steel and Lol 100mb necromancer still no d

Bethesda- Professional Gaming Company that makes tons of money

The Behemoth- An Upcoming Gaming Company thats being successful and getting noticed, has some money.

Fallout 3- Sold more copies, and more people continuing to play it, and more people likely to download the DLC.

Castle Crashers- Has currently 1 DLC adding a few characters and weapons, and from a game less popular but better (Fallout 3 aka Oblivion meets apocalypse aka OMGZ I CAN HAZ ANYTHING AND EXPLUR EVRWUR?? SRSLY?! Yes, and it's brown and boring).

Have patience, it'll be out Soon.

Guest shoottehwampas

what is the guy who posted the topic talking about?

i think any of these people who constantly post about the dlc and make dlc topics need a warning/ban.. its annoying seeing the same people post these useless topics

I made a thread asking about the DLC as my very first post. I won't again.

its not the new people im talking about...

your not one of the ones who constantly posts

"this games dlc is out and still the necro pack blah blah"

Guest UseSplashAttack

The Behemoth- An Upcoming Gaming Company thats being successful and getting noticed, has some money.

Fallout 3- Sold more copies, and more people continuing to play it, and more people likely to download the DLC.

Castle Crashers- Has currently 1 DLC adding a few characters and weapons, and from a game less popular but better (Fallout 3 aka Oblivion meets apocalypse aka OMGZ I CAN HAZ ANYTHING AND EXPLUR EVRWUR?? SRSLY?! Yes, and it's brown and boring).

Fallout 3 DLC-400MB+, Giant new areas to explore, tons of new armor and weapons.

Castle Crashers DLC- A Simple unlock code for content already in the game.

Fallout 3 DLC-400MB+, Giant new areas to explore, tons of new armor and weapons.

Castle Crashers DLC- A Simple unlock code for content already in the game.

You got to admit, this splash person makes a point.

One that shows me why Fallout 3 isnt crap when it comes to content.

I mean M I RIGHT M I RIGHT KELLY

Just to let you know, you shouldn't explain the entire topic in the title.

It usually gets cut off if it's long.