Sign in to follow this  
kickinuraxeathalo

Richard the gray knight~Part one is over!

Ok then! :D

Name: Sir Apple Berry Von Herby the Forty-Fifth. (He does not know this yet. Most people called him Apple Boy so he thinks that is his name.)

Age: 15? (Due that he was found by people as baby when he was young, he does not know his real age. The people who found him made that his birthday, so he is about 15. His real age would be 16, 17, or 18.)

Appearance: His head is a Red Apple with a single leaf, two black dots for eyes and a line for a mouth. On his body he wears purple peasant clothing (That smells like berries) but has knight armor on one of his arms. (I will draw a image for this soon)

History: Apple boy has always been scared of people. He attacks most people except the towns people he grew up with. He does not know his real mom or dad as they lost him when he was young. He lives in a tree in a forest. He also has been protecting that town from bad people. He attacks with his deeply loved flaming arrow crossbow. It was from the dad who found him as a young. Bad people (As Apple Boy calls them) came and killed him. In his dying words, he gave this to Apple Boy, who was right next to him. That is what started his hate for most people. He lives today killing anyone who tries to go to that town. (Also he is a silly person. I might work on this more.)

Alliance: Good/Neutral

Ok my guy would be A beefy Barbarian Named The Cooking Giant

his Weapon is a Huge Morning Star his pet is Piggy and he is a good guy he loves to cook and makes great food And he is a Warrior who cook's for the King and his men and a good fighter who helps on the Battle Field pls make him part of ur story pls all i ask dont kill him off thank u if u do

Ok my guy would be A beefy Barbarian Named The Cooking Giant

his Weapon is a Huge Morning Star his pet is Piggy and he is a good guy he loves to cook and makes great food And he is a Warrior who cook's for the King and his men and a good fighter who helps on the Battle Field pls make him part of ur story pls all i ask dont kill him off thank u if u do

Massive lols. -.-