Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pineappleflinger

Best way to train / level up?

Guest Pineappleflinger

I have beat repeatedly fighting the painter boss with giraffey to level my character up, but he is only level 45 and I am getting really bored with that, what's the best way to level up a character?

best way would be to fight the troll boss in theifs forest but only attack the trolls not the boss

Yeah, thats a good way, you would last 3 minutes until you make one wrong move then they gang pillage you.

I had actually made a few ways depending on your level:

First way: The Trolls as said above

Then: Go to the room in Lava world with the Volcano boss and kill his adds, after that go to the alien ship and just keep redoing the part before you free the beefy alien, after that head up to New moon and just go through that repeatedly, I had another way instead of this but I forgot it. D: then go to the Wizard and get him to Spider stage then just kill his adds, then go to insane and repeat all this, except this time you don't need to pass the Troll since you can get 99 off him.

Yes, I also grind at the troll boss, best using magic (RT+Y ftw) at the little one.

Watch your health, buy potions.

In that case, I'd suggest the method that I used to level my King from 50-73; Just play the game. I had a few new friends who had recently purchased Castle Crashers to play with during that period, so I got in a bunch of levelling while helping them beat Story Mode over and over again.

Or you could just try Insane Solo for a while. That tends to work pretty well no matter where you play, if you don't feel like wasting time redoing levels.

best way would be to fight the troll boss in theifs forest but only attack the trolls not the boss

Yeah, thats a good way, you would last 3 minutes until you make one wrong move then they gang pillage you.

TRy on INsane with 3 freinds its a blast.

select a weapon that reduces your strength. (i use the obsidian blade from the necromancer. it doesnt add to strength, and it adds 7 to defense and 2 to majic)

only use X while attacking (unless air juggling) because the X attack does less damage, giving you more XP.

use giraffey

DONT ADD SKILL POINTS TO STRENGTH

its fairly easy, with these tip (and whoring the troll boss) i got my alien up to level 39 on 1 playthrough in non insane mode without repeating any levels. granted, i got 11 levels just from beating the troll boss...lol

Insane mode at the flowery fields level on the castle wall you can barrage the enemies with arrows for lots of exp.