Sign in to follow this  
Chris

MyBrute signature! Community project [COMPLETE]

Here's mine. -EDIT- My brute's name is BACK BURNER by the way.
Ill make a note and change it when Im next on my computer

The PSPs browser has pretty limited features

Heh, I can't wait to actually create this signature when I have all these brutes! :D Thanks again, everyone

Oh, and your Brutes don't need to have your names on, unless you want them to be on the signature

This seems nice.How are you going to get everything into a sig?

I was thinking of making a checklist,like the one for Castle Crashers.It will show everyone you are yet to beat etc.

Here is mine:

Firstly, thanks for your Brute :D

Secondly, the signature will be standard size, and will show one brute at a time. However, the animation will show each Brute, one after the other

(Not sure what type of animation yet, but watch this space!)

I was thinking of making a checklist,like the one for Castle Crashers.It will show everyone you are yet to beat etc.

Here is mine:

Secondly, the signature will be standard size, and will show one brute at a time. However, the animation will show each Brute, one after the other

I know I don't have much of a say but I think it'd be cool if the character appeared and the username appeared below and they both moved opposite ways... Slowly before fading to the next pic... If you catch my drift?

Here is mine:

I know I don't have much of a say but I think it'd be cool if the character appeared and the username appeared below and they both moved opposite ways... Slowly before fading to the next pic... If you catch my drift?

Yea, I was thinking this too. The MyBrute name should appear below the picture while the person's Behemoth Forums account name should appear above the picture.

Well, the poll results are pretty ominous, so I'll probably be including Usernames/ Brute names in the signature (unless the poll results say otherwise)

My guys name is mechazeep because I dont think I included it
If I'm missing names I'll probably just use Usernames

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I had better give this a little bump (due to the ever-closing deadline). Remember people, the deadline is Friday at mid-night!

Don't forget to get your Brute entry/entries in!

Again, I'm sorry for the double post, but just a little reminder that the Deadline is tonight!!

If your Brute isn't in by midnight it won't be included in the Signature! Chances are that it will be completed on either Sunday or Monday this weekend :D

Don't forget to get your Brute entry/entries in!

I'm collecting the entries in as we speak, Zeep

If anyone wants another of their Brutes in, if they submit before the signature is complete they will be included

This thing will probably be finished by tomorrow night, everyone ;)

I'm collecting the entries in as we speak, Zeep

If anyone wants another of their Brutes in, if they submit before the signature is complete they will be included

This thing will probably be finished by tomorrow night, everyone ;)

Awesome, I can't wait for it.

I just created at least half of the animation and realised I was doing what I had done with my SSBB signature...and it looks really lazy :oops:

I cant believe it :| Should I carry on as I am now or restart the thing?

No Replies? I'll carry on as it is then :lol:

I know its a little over-schedule, but I'm finishing this thing tonight :P Even if I have to stay up past Midnight (for the 50th time this week :P )

No Replies? I'll carry on as it is then :lol:

I know its a little over-schedule, but I'm finishing this thing tonight :P Even if I have to stay up past Midnight (for the 50th time this week :P )

Sorry, I haven't been on in awhile. So what do you mean it looks like your Super Smash Bros one? That one looks pretty good.

I really wish I'd looked here before putting the animation together then :lol:

Here it is (subject to change):

MyBruteCommunitySignature.gif

I will be updating, based on animation requests. If anyone wants their Brute in the signature which isn't there at the minute, Ill make a new list for the update too ;)

Expect the update to happen around July sometime...cause' I still have exams :oops:

Hope this is fine for everyone at the minute ;)