Sign in to follow this  
blueruckus

Finally some closure! (Chainsaw, King, Necromancer)

Well, it was commonly believed to be DLC. The news isn't too bad. Hell, if we can wait three years for the game itself, what's another couple of months for additional content? Who says characters and weapons are the only DLC? Maybe they'll release new modes or levels, too.

In any case, the only thing I'm worried about now is the price of the content when it releases.

I know, it seems like they'll be able to get some sleep tonight. So many people have been having nightmares over that content. Poor people. :(

After about two days of high hopes, I decided to let it be DLC or Recon Armor-style.

Although it would be sweet to see some unlockable characters by having them given to you by these guys as a "trophy" or reward for doing something :P

Guest SMcCall64

The King, Necro, and chainsaw sound like good additions for DLC, but I'd also like to see some new levels at some point in the future.

Though I'd have to agree with everyone else, it's good to get some closure on some of the stuff the game's community has been going crazy over.

The King, Necro, and chainsaw sound like good additions for DLC, but I'd also like to see some new levels at some point in the future.

Though I'd have to agree with everyone else, it's good to get some closure on some of the stuff the game's community has been going crazy over.

Oh come on, game's only been out a week and you all are already demanding DLC... sheesh, seriously. :ninja:

8=D

:)

See all there is to see in a game. Only then may you complain about DLC.

Except for the Battlefield: BC DLC. That was complainable about. They got rid of the main battlefield mode and made it DLC after the game was made.

I hope that when the DLC is released, that we get more than just those characters and weapons.

I don't know how much this would sell for, but an expansion with more characters, weapons, animal orbs, and levels would be great.

But I would buy it either way. :)

I hope they realise that as the chainsaw is so hyped up they make it almost ungettable, IE you need to go into a certain place with the cardinal or frog, or you need to dig it up in an incredible obscure location where Pazzo cannot go.

I was a little disappointed they weren't in the game, but at least there might be new levels when they come out. If you just buy the DLC and automaticly unlock everything I probally will never play this game again >.> That would be such a dumb move if they did that.

Guest Sunburner

well I can wait for the DLC. But the patch for the online thing should be priority, for now I'm just doin' the "created, private invite only" games that seems to avoid the freezing and crashing & junk.

As for saving online, not many problems except that when two people play the game to a point, and the 2nd person uses another character later on (in live) the items grabbed (like the ship steering wheel) was on the other character so they can't advance, it's a little odd that all players involved didn't recieve the item in question when they all participated in the battle (same with the telescope I guess) tho it's not a really big deal with me.

I still have lots to unlock in the game (characters), though I haven't been able to unlock the alien homonid weapon cuz I already picked up the pitch fork with another character ;_; though I have all the other weapons already known =p My driving force right now is to unlock more playable characters =p