Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carvillas

What game should I get?!

Guest Carvillas

For my Birthday (15th of May) I was wondering; what should I get from the XBLA?

I played the "Alien Hominid" Game on Newgrounds, and I was AMAZING, and I've played Castle Crashers at my friends house, and it was amazing!

So basically I'm saying "F***, You people gotta tell me which game to freakin' buy. Peace out; From Carvillas.

The alien hominid game on newgrounds is just a beta and not the real game, the real alien hominid console game is more polished and easier to play due to the 3 difficulty's.

And Castle Crashers still didnt get its Necromancer Pack so dont buy it until the necromancer pack comes out.

The alien hominid game on newgrounds is just a beta and not the real game, the real alien hominid console game is more polished and easier to play due to the 3 difficulty's.

And Castle Crashers still didnt get its Necromancer Pack so dont buy it until the necromancer pack comes out.

why would you not get a game just because a DLC for is not out yet?

Its like saying, the TF2 360 major update is taking forever to come out and I should not get the 360 version before it comes out?

Personally I like CC more, but that's because I really don't like side scrolling shooters. But in all it depends. You like Beat Em Ups more or jumping around shooting bullets? Not trying to make AH sound bad but that's all it really is, jumping around firing bullets at FBI agents.

well they're both great games really, it just depends what your looking for. castle crashers is an awesome game that offers a lot of replay value and character customization plus some great online play, but it has more bugs and less mini-games than alien hominid. alien hominid is an incredibly intense shooter game with all the awesome explosions and stuff of any good action game, and a great selection of minigames. there are some awesome moments in it, but its crushingly difficult and you don't really get any downtime in it. so i would say get castle crashers first, but definately get alien hominid eventually.

geometry wars is better than both.

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!! :twisted:

yah why are you on the behemoth forums if you dont like Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid?

geometry wars is better than both.

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!! :twisted:

yah why are you on the behemoth forums if you dont like Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid?

i like them both quite a bit. i have every character in CC and a couple gold skulls. CC is one of my favorite games... but i feel for the money investment, you will get more replay value out of geometry wars.

am i not allowed to say that or something?

i like them both quite a bit. i have every character in CC and a couple gold skulls. CC is one of my favorite games... but i feel for the money investment, you will get more replay value out of geometry wars.

am i not allowed to say that or something?

no no your right... :oops: just next time say what you just said now and explain why you think that

Its like saying, the TF2 360 major update is taking forever to come out and I should not get the 360 version before it comes out?

Well get the PC version instead would be my answer and besides, at least he wont have to experience 256's early.

Well get the PC version instead would be my answer and besides, at least he wont have to experience 256's early.

i have all 3 versions anyway, yep that means PS3 version to

Guest Carvillas

See the thing is, I have played Alien Hominid, and I ROCKED I can Beat the first level without getting hit. With Castle crashers, I take it more of a new experience, since I have been a NewGrounds member since 2000. Anyways there's only a couple days until my birthday; so there should be a poll! [or a vote]. By the way what did you guys get me?