Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

• [*:x15fs645]The Necromantic Pack Is The Second DLC for Castle Crashers.
    [*:x15fs645]The Necromantic pack was released August 26th, 2009.
    [*:x15fs645]The Necromantic Pack contains 2 new characters(Necromancer, Cult Minion), 2 New weapons(NG Skull Mace, Chainsaw), and 1 new animal orb(Dragonhead).
    [*:x15fs645]The Necromancer's Magic Is the same magic he uses in his story mode boss fight.
    [*:x15fs645]The Cult Minion's Magic Is the same as the Skeleton's
    [*:x15fs645]The Chainsaw's Stats are +4 Defense, Criticals.
    [*:x15fs645]The Skull Mace's stats are Criticals with a possible 3% ratio.(someone want to test this?)
    [*:x15fs645]The Dragonhead orb Shoots fire balls, and may do so more frequently than pelter.
    Link to download the Pack.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108b7/?of=3
Click Spoiler to view Images
Necromancer.jpg
Wizardknight.jpg
Chainsaw.jpg
Goldmace.jpg
Newpet.jpg

well stop makeing dlc topics their is like 90 of these! kelly is going to lock the second she sees the necro DLC name... :roll:

and then kelly is going to sneak into my post and hide free codes there! oh noes!! damn you kelly!

B4D3D-6KF9H-BFXQ3-K9322-4X6CB

M7PG6-P23YB-M4JFR-396MM-7T68Q

D3DPB-8K6MV-3JYWJ-KQDCF-WK6CG

PPDVG-KWPG7-WYKY3-QY62P-8B2PJ

F6XFK-DBVXP-83RCK-77WH3-HFPPM

Yeah, they take way to long because they do not care about Castle Crashers or the money it made.

blah blah blah blah...

Wow feedle such a productive post even though he explained that it wasent a duplicated thread and had a reason to make it, to demand why the DLC isnt here, and i agree with him, its been far too long, no answer or hint at a date from microsoft, and even if the behemoth dosent control the release date, they should know what their DLC is doing in microsoft's hands for all these months.

(P.S, that one dude is gonna post, ''Why do people want it so bad.'', i so call that)

This is what i posted up a few days ago and they didnt even read it they just locked it.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

just be patient you retards. like bitching on the behemoth forums will make them release it any sooner.

what is wrong with you people, dont you have anything better to do than continually post about the DLC. its two stupid characters in a freaking arcade game.

you guys really care this much about the DLC? my god, find something to do with your lives...

anyones cry about the DLC is falling on def and retarded ears....

1. you wont get a post from the TB... i've tried like a month ago...

2. you'll just get replys from ppl that have nothing better to do then, hate on ppls topics.. much like the post before mine....

blah blah blah blah...

Wow feedle such a productive post even though he explained that it wasent a duplicated thread and had a reason to make it, to demand why the DLC isnt here, and i agree with him, its been far too long, no answer or hint at a date from microsoft, and even if the behemoth dosent control the release date, they should know what their DLC is doing in microsoft's hands for all these months.

(P.S, that one dude is gonna post, ''Why do people want it so bad.'', i so call that)

me?

I did port something like that, and It was about why cant people wait for it. Anyway, I can't wait for the DLC but it ms's fault not the behemoths. So blame them.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

just be patient you retards. like bitching on the behemoth forums will make them release it any sooner.

what is wrong with you people, dont you have anything better to do than continually post about the DLC. its two stupid characters in a freaking arcade game.

you guys really care this much about the DLC? my god, find something to do with your lives...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Dont say retards , and they have a good reason. People want the thing theyve been waiting for! Ive you went to a Avenged Sevenfold concert and they never shown there rocking heads. I'd be

ya, but how many freaking times do you people have to ask about it.

obvisouly we all anxiously await the arrival of the DLC, but continually complaining isn't going ot make it release sooner.

especially on this forum, its in microsofts court now.

what do you expect behemoth to do at this point? how many times have they said its out of their control...

holy cow its 2 characters, 2 weapons that will not see light outside of the weapons frog, and a frikin dragon who will probatly be worse than pelter!(btw i like pelter becuase he is awsome not becuase of his combat effeincy.)

allso you SAY that this is not the same as countless other topics but how so? has making dlc topics gotten it released sooner? and if your trying to get the behemoth to respond, all i can see them responding to this is a mod like kelly coming in and saying to use the "search" button and locking it as a dupe... :roll:

Why don't you guys stop and see what you are doing....you guys should be lucky that they are giving us dlc they could be dicks about it and just say screw it...personally i think whats taking so long is they are maybe adding another character or weapon or something besides necromancer pack for dlc to be nice to us but they are probably thinking about if you balloon knots deserve it seriously just wait play something else it'll come out when they're ready to release it you think i like waiting...NO i don't but we have to so yah

Why don't you guys stop and see what you are doing....you guys should be lucky that they are giving us dlc they could be dicks about it and just say screw it...personally i think whats taking so long is they are maybe adding another character or weapon or something besides necromancer pack for dlc to be nice to us but they are probably thinking about if you balloon knot deserve it seriously just wait play something else it'll come out when they're ready to release it you think i like waiting...NO i don't but we have to so yah

NECROMANCER PACK IS FINISHED ALREADY, IN MICROSOFTS HANDS.

No excuses.

No blaming us.

Final Destination

this crap is never coming out!

Sounds good to me, it will help the game full of cheaters and idiots die out.

blah blah blah blah...

because every other day theres another dlc post about the stupid thing

enjoy the game without it right now

when it comes out it comes out... weather microsoft doesnt care or weather theres another story to it... thats up them to say when and why

go to xbox.com and complain there

not here!

this is behemoth not microsoft

you already got your answer as to whos in control of releasing it

call microsoft and ask them

Obviously because The Necromancer is a Lie!!!

Haha! Did you really just say that, for real? DanP has called it the NECROMANCER DLC multiple times! He MAKES the content for the DLC!