Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Obviously because The Necromancer is a Lie!!!

Haha! Did you really just say that, for real? DanP has called it the NECROMANCER DLC multiple times! He MAKES the content for the DLC!

Im pretty sure that was a Portal reference.

Umm...I know I'll sound stupid here but what exactly is supposed to be in this DLC pack? I couldn't find that info anywhere.

The necromancer dlc pack has the necromancer(of course), the wizard minion, and two new weapons and a new animal orb I think

Is there going to be a NEcromancer DLC? I just want to know if there is actually going to be one. Its been so long since the last one. Behemoth should let us know and a date would be nice!

Is there going to be a NEcromancer DLC? I just want to know if there is actually going to be one. Its been so long since the last one. Behemoth should let us know and a date would be nice!

I've told him the answer to this mulitple times on xbox live. I don't know why he had to start a profile on the forums to ask a question he already knows the answer to.

I just hope the necromancer pack comes out very soon because I HATE WAITING :twisted:

Its never gonna come out, so wait a long time.

This is exactly the same thing that happened with the title update.

Lots o' waiting, lots o' waiting, lots more o' waiting....

Then, when everyone begins to lose interest... BAM!!! DLC.

Then, 1000's more players, revival of caring for the game, and something to tide people over a bit more until Game 3.

Microsoft gives VERY little work to XBLA titles, except when they're being developed by a studio like Epic Games or Lionhead.

I can see where everyone's upset, but just buy some of the other games out on the market now! If you're bored of Castle Crashers, the year of downloadable games is upon us! Go out to the marketplace and buy yourself some games, DLC, or just head down to your local game store and pick up some retail titles.

I mean, geez, Braid kind of lost its luster after the first few playthroughs, and I STILL play Castle Crashers with my friends.

Patience is key, and if you've run out, no need being here anymore.

I just beat the Necromancer and finished the game and I have to say I'm pumped for the DLC even more now. Necromancer is my new favorite boss and I'd be awesome to play as him. I mean, I was really excited about the DLC before but now I'm even more excited. I hope it comes out soon but I don't think I'll be bored of CC by the time it comes out. I'm pretty much addicted for the time being.

I bet all the DLC was done and shipped with the original game and we are just waiting for unlock codes. MS is probably waiting for CC sales to slow down so the DLC can be a marketing push too.

I bet all the DLC was done and shipped with the original game and we are just waiting for unlock codes. MS is probably waiting for CC sales to slow down so the DLC can be a marketing push too.

2 dollars from every current 900,000 player, and they would make a lot.

Every month, there is one new, steaming hot DLC for some game or another. They're waiting for the list to run dry. Then they can make moar moneez.

maybe,since they came out with that contest to see when castle crashers will reach 1 million members, they might wait and release it when the game hits a million players as like a celebration type thing? any thoughts on that

I can see so many people racing to play as the Necromancer when it comes out and then people dropping out of games left and right because they can't use him. There are 28 other playable characters, I don't know why people can't just relax about it.

I, personally, can't see myself using him. His in-game magic is aesthetically pleasing but doesn't seem to have any impressive effects. I suppose that his magic could change or evolve from the Boss to the DLC, but I only bother beating the game with characters that unlock more characters, or with characters that I am really fond of like the Alien or the King.

Guest r4gingclu3

soooo.... the weekly leaderboards on xbl show several people with level 1 necromancers im assuming that the content has to be there, but just not yet playable. im sure that microsoft is just waiting for the "perfect" time to release the dlc pack, they didnt get rich by giving people what they want when they want it :lol:

gots to love them hackers

personally im looking forward to playing as the necromancer, so long as the splash magic stays te same and you start out with his weapon

the only good thing about this dlc is i will have 2 more characters to go through and beat the game on normal mode to complete the grey skull collection

maybe then ill get back into playing campaigns with people

not too many people seam interested in playing story mode much any more

The people with the necromancer in their name on the leaderboards is a glitch that can happen when you use 256's or when the game glitches in general.

NOBODY HAS THE NECROMANCER UNLESS THEY ARE FROM IGN, GAMESPOT ETC.