Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

soooo.... the weekly leaderboards on xbl show several people with level 1 necromancers im assuming that the content has to be there, but just not yet playable. im sure that microsoft is just waiting for the "perfect" time to release the dlc pack, they didnt get rich by giving people what they want when they want it :lol:

gots to love them hackers

personally im looking forward to playing as the necromancer, so long as the splash magic stays te same and you start out with his weapon

Those are hackers changing the names of characters on the leaderboards to say Necromancer. No one has it yet.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

just be patient you retards. like bitching on the behemoth forums will make them release it any sooner.

what is wrong with you people, dont you have anything better to do than continually post about the DLC. its two stupid characters in a freaking arcade game.

you guys really care this much about the DLC? my god, find something to do with your lives...

There are lots of kids on this site don't cuss. Everyone is just excited about the new DLC and the characters. If you think it is such a stupid arcade game then why do you go on these forums or even play the game?

Guest flagster

May is half over and the king pack came out 4 months ago, seriously WTF when will it come out?

I just want him for sake of completion. He also looks kinda cool, so I might use him for Strength and Defense.(Tank)

Guest EpiclySensational

Well, it's an arcade game and DLC's don't usually get released so close together I mean, King Pack only came out around 4 months ago and some DLC's come out a year between each other.

Well, it's an arcade game and DLC's don't usually get released so close together I mean, King Pack only came out around 4 months ago and some DLC's come out a year between each other.

Uh huh, sure.

So we cant have any sort of answer from the behemoth.

No answer from microsoft.

No answer about a release date approximation.

Nothing at all, and its almost the middle of may.

Once june rolls around, and i get my hands on prototype and sims 3, CC can go to hell for all i care unless that DLC comes out.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

just be patient you retards. like bitching on the behemoth forums will make them release it any sooner.

what is wrong with you people, dont you have anything better to do than continually post about the DLC. its two stupid characters in a freaking arcade game.

you guys really care this much about the DLC? my god, find something to do with your lives...

There are lots of kids on this site don't cuss. Everyone is just excited about the new DLC and the characters. If you think it is such a stupid arcade game then why do you go on these forums or even play the game?

i didnt say i didnt like the game, i said i am tired of waiting for the dlc and hearing about it from every other person on here. i love the game, its great... but its just like the king pack, no good characters or weapons will come from it. what is ther eto be excited about?

Jreed, I don't know what you're talking about. The King's healing ability is awsome and the Gold Sword is the best in the game for strength. Pelter does the most damage to enemies out of all the animal orbs (He only attacks enemies about to attack you from behind).

I don't know why people are complaining and being unrealistic about the DLC release date. Games aren't supposed to have DLC the moment they come out, it more or less defeats the purpose. The King Pack came out 5 months after the game hit the marketplace and that's pretty early for DLC and even more so for an arcade game.

We probably won't see the Necromancer Pack until at the earliest, October to go along with a Holloween theme. If not then, then I'm guessing the 1 year mark in August or December for Christmas. Take your pick but everyone has a lot more waiting to do. Whining about it on the forums isn't going to do anything about it. Microsoft has a year long market strategy to make sales and compete with Sony's Playstation Network. What is one DLC to you is a small part of Xbox's console war.

Wow. That would suck if you were right about the DLC coming out a lot later in the year. I expected it a lot sooner like around July. I'm hoping it's no later than August or that would really suck.

Wow. That would suck if you were right about the DLC coming out a lot later in the year. I expected it a lot sooner like around July. I'm hoping it's no later than August or that would really suck.

I was laughing back in January when it still hadn't come out.

Necromancer what? Who?

Oh that pack that we still dont have right?

Cool story microsft/behemoth, but Steam is you know, more fun than waiting for this bullshit any longer.

Necromancer what? Who?

Oh that pack that we still dont have right?

Cool story microsft/behemoth, but Steam is you know, more fun than waiting for this bullshit any longer.

Stop whining.

Stop whining? The game can die in a fire for all i care, because 4 months already of wait is ridiculous.

The day you stop kissing the behemoths balloon is the day i start enjoying the game again and its DLC.

Guest UseSplashAttack
Necromancer what? Who?

Oh that pack that we still don't have right?

Cool story Microsoft/Behemoth, but Steam is you know, more fun than waiting for this bullshit any longer.

Stop whining.

Stop whining? The game can die in a fire for all i care, because 4 months already of wait is ridiculous.

The day you stop kissing the Behemoths balloon is the day I start enjoying the game again and its DLC.

Y'Know, for someone who loves such a moe character, you sure can get angry. (I kid, I kid. Also: Second season oshi-)

But seriously, Bethesda can release a gigabyte worth of content and still has 2 more packs on the way in the next 2 months, yet Behemoth can't release a line of code that's 30 KB to unlock content that's already in the game we own? Seriously? Don't give me "OHHH BETHESDA IS A HUGE CORPORATION DON'T COMPARE THEM TO BEHEMOTH" because at this point, it wouldn't matter the size of the company, when another company can produce anything that took actual work before a line of code can be released, that's just pathetic. You also can't tell me Behemoth has tried to do something about getting the DLC released in the passed 5 months, because community games are released with more ease than this DLC. Thus ends my points.

how come when bungie gives microsoft a new map pack they put it up for grabs instantly.but, when behemoth gives them a new character pack it takes them a whole year to release

( :evil: microsoft plays favorites :evil:)

The day you stop kissing the behemoths balloon is the day i start enjoying the game again and its DLC.

LOL. Everything about Yukinari is funny. Angry Yukinari is almost as funny as Yukinari's signature.

Funny how your enjoyment of this game is entirely dependent on the attitude of other fans. The new DLC will add: 1 unique character, 1 clone, 2 weapons, and one terrible pet. And yet, without it, Castle Crashers is no fun.

This is exactly the same thing that happened with the title update.

Lots o' waiting, lots o' waiting, lots more o' waiting....

Then, when everyone begins to lose interest... BAM!!! DLC.

Then, 1000's more players, revival of caring for the game, and something to tide people over a bit more until Game 3.

Microsoft gives VERY little work to XBLA titles, except when they're being developed by a studio like Epic Games or Lionhead.

I can see where everyone's upset, but just buy some of the other games out on the market now! If you're bored of Castle Crashers, the year of downloadable games is upon us! Go out to the marketplace and buy yourself some games, DLC, or just head down to your local game store and pick up some retail titles.

I mean, geez, Braid kind of lost its luster after the first few playthroughs, and I STILL play Castle Crashers with my friends.

Patience is key, and if you've run out, no need being here anymore.

if this is true then everyone stop caring! microsoft will take notice and release it!

Bumping Due to people still making new threads about the Necromancer Pack. Maybe we can keep this on the front page, or sticky it maybe? Unless you guys want more DLC threads. ;)

So its what...the middle of june or so?

Come on, at this point, nobody has the right to defend microsoft OR behemoth, since they are together in this.