Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

I play other games. This DLC wait is f*cking retarded.

And may i remind its been finished since febuary-march.

Again its pure laziness.

I play other games. This DLC wait is f*cking retarded.

And may i remind its been finished since febuary-march.

Again its pure laziness.

And it's pure(sry mods have to say it) retardness for just waiting for one little add-on,which you don't even KNOW when it comes out! :x You including others who have waited so long for this need to do somthing with your lives other than refreshing an update screen to see if this comes out!!

BTW, Haven't I seen you around somewhere Acidglow on Youtube? My account there is Darkmoone1. :|

I agree with most of the people saying its just an add on. Its only 2 characters, 2 new weapons, and a new pet. Yeah I'm going to get it, but I'm not going to be like, " Oh my god this is the best". No. I'm just going to play it and then get bored again. :roll: Now if they added more levels I'd go crazy. And if Behemoth could choose the day it would come out, it would be out my now. :x

Guest JRICCARDISTYLES

i know someone tht has hacked wat will happen if i report them will castle crashers get deleted for good on there account?

i know someone tht has hacked wat will happen if i report them will castle crashers get deleted for good on there account?

No, probably nothing will happen, it take multiple complaints against someone to get them banned.

I agree with most of the people saying its just an add on. Its only 2 characters, 2 new weapons, and a new pet. Yeah I'm going to get it, but I'm not going to be like, " Oh my god this is the best". No. I'm just going to play it and then get bored again. :roll: Now if they added more levels I'd go crazy. And if Behemoth could choose the day it would come out, it would be out my now. :x

Exactly! :D This is just an add-on and not to mention a very small one as well. You people who go crazy waiting for it just have somthing wrong withy you. Now if it was additional levels, that would be another story :lol: .

*goes off to play Battlefield 1943*

they mite like doing some beta test again on the DLC pack guys so they mite check what magic what to use for those guys or finding updateing the game so they pach the 256 glich and other.

necromancer pack well be like well come out king pack came out 4 mounth just wait about 4 mounth or 6 mounth. so the 2nd DLC pack can come out on one of those mounths!

:D

i don't hack/cheat/glich/mod the 256 guys laged me for no reson to make me lvl 256 and put me leaderboards -1 i don't have necromancer in the leaderboards!

Guest kakao1201
The pack has been done since febuary-march, no excuses.

It will be a PS3 exclusive. Thats why its not out yet.

I see this being ps3 only and we get the king

"It will be a PS3 exclusive. Thats why its not out yet.

"The Behemoth isn't offering much in terms of information on exclusive content for the PlayStation 3 game beyond saying that it's still to be determined."

Maybe if you actually read the article that Kelly linked you would have seen that.

So as far as I'm concerned, you're both wrong.

Don't know if anyone has been paying attention to the community playdate things on the dashboard. Apparently the Xbox Live team is going to be playing CC some time around the end of the month. Probably a good indication that the DLC is getting released that weekend.

Might just be my hopeful thinking though ;)

If PSN gets the Necro before OR at the same time as us.. that will be the final straw for me in supporting Behemoth. If we have to wait half a lovein year or more for this DLC 2 then you should make PSN users wait awell. They should go through the long wait as we had to even though the Necro was FINISHED at game launch!

Guest Draknahr

Actually sony only charges developers for FREE downloads. Not to mention the fact that I think that Behemoth wouldve known about that maybe before they announced they would release it?

this dlc mut be free ,because they have waiting too long.the behemoth want it free ,but microsoft dont respect player , and we must paid for this .

i wait one more time this dlc .

the game because of loosing data , became forget and angry me . i hop in this dlc they are also some fix for bugs.

thanks to the behemoth but not to microsoft

Don't stop supporting The Behemoth just because of Microsoft's stupidity. :o

However, I do think TB should call Microsoft and be like "Where the fug our Necromancer Pack at @$$Holes!"?

However, I do think TB should call Microsoft and be like "Where the fug our Necromancer Pack at @$$Holes!"?

Stupidest idea ever heard in this thread.

Don't stop supporting The Behemoth just because of Microsoft's stupidity. :o

This is what if been saying call the up and ask about it i think they have forgotten they have it

Stupidest idea ever heard in this thread.

It was a joke.... :|

Guest Inferno1020

anyone have any idea what the dragon is going to do? I predict fire balls ;) Also does anyone know if the chainsaw will have animations? Like moving with puffs of smoke?