Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Agreed, and you're acting like you don't want the Necromancer pack to be released?

Uhm, no, i want that the necro-pack will be released, but the "mimimi, ms is stupid and blabla i hate them mimimi"-whining is annoying.

so calm down

Agreed, and you're acting like you don't want the Necromancer pack to be released?

Uhm, no, i want that the necro-pack will be released, but the "mimimi, ms is stupid and blabla i hate them mimimi"-whining is annoying.

so calm down

Too damn bad. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like it don't read it. No need to be an immature balloon knot. Whining is annoying seph :P

For great justice....

so calm down

Too damn bad. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like it don't read it. No need to be an immature balloon knot. Whining is annoying seph :P

*mimimimi*

:D

Don't stop supporting The Behemoth just because of Microsoft's stupidity. :o

However, I do think TB should call Microsoft and be like "Where the fug our Necromancer Pack at @$$Holes!"?

It's not just that. Tom also refuses to make a patch to fix the leftover bugs and the 256 glitch and the cloning profile glitch. He doesn't give 2 shits about CC anymore.

So this is CC in its final form.. glitched up and worse then it was when it launched.

Kinda makes me enjoy Gears of War 2 multiplayer for once.. since they keep fixing their problems.. and man.. did I hate Gears 2 multi for so long.

However, I do think TB should call Microsoft and be like "Where the fug our Necromancer Pack at @$$Holes!"?

It's not just that. Tom also refuses to make a patch to fix the leftover bugs and the 256 glitch and the cloning profile glitch. He doesn't give 2 shits about CC anymore.

So this is CC in its final form.. glitched up and worse then it was when it launched.

Kinda makes me enjoy Gears of War 2 multiplayer for once.. since they keep fixing their problems.. and man.. did I hate Gears 2 multi for so long.

Harsh words from the guy who beat the game with EVERY character on INSANE. Come on man... you must have played for HOURS. (Unless you are some Gaming God or something). You did something rarely ever seen, and now you are complaining about glitches. ONCE YOU BEAT THE GAME 100%. Wow. You are really something. Just like all the people that had lots of fun with the game, with all its flaws, and decide to turn against it, for some stupid port. A round of applause everyone, to the hypocrites.

Altough I must agree Gears of War is awesome.

Guest Sir Pwnsaton

Meh, it comes out when it does, I like Alien Knight and Install orb best anyways, so I don't really care if it comes out soon, or like NOT soon, whatever, good game is good, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many overreactions to this, I mean come on.

Harsh words from the guy who beat the game with EVERY character on INSANE. Come on man... you must have played for HOURS. (Unless you are some Gaming God or something). You did something rarely ever seen, and now you are complaining about glitches. ONCE YOU BEAT THE GAME 100%. Wow. You are really something. Just like all the people that had lots of fun with the game, with all its flaws, and decide to turn against it, for some stupid port. A round of applause everyone, to the hypocrites.

It should not take 6 loving months to release a DLC. Besides, all the people on my friends list don't bother setting up CC games. I was the only one setting them up for Insane Mode all the time. If I don't work to make a team together, then nobody will bother. So I play other games now.

When's the last time that you heard a game take 6 lovein months to get a patch or even a DLC.. oh.. yeah.. CC took 5 months to get its first and only patch to make online play actually.. playable..

It should not take 6 loving months to release a DLC. Besides, all the people on my friends list don't bother setting up CC games. I was the only one setting them up for Insane Mode all the time. If I don't work to make a team together, then nobody will bother. So I play other games now.

When's the last time that you heard a game take 6 love months to get a patch or even a DLC.. oh.. yeah.. CC took 5 months to get its first and only patch to make online play actually.. playable..

I kinda have to agree, considering that the content is already in the game. It's still not The Behemoths fault though, although they could try a little harder to get Microsoft to release it.

Is there any chance of other DLC being released for this game after the necro pack..?

Honestly, we've waited for a long time and whilst I don't mind waiting (I've got a large stack of other games to keep me amused) I do feel this will be the last and final DLC pack for CC and all behemoths attention will go towards game number 3...Which sucks because I love CC and would've payed for a few more characters, additional levels, bosses etc..

That's the only reason why i'm slightly pissy about it, not because of the waiting time..But because it's generally a confirmation that nothing else is coming for CC and the necro pack is the last thing to look forward to.

~DoW

That's probably the reason they are waiting so long to release it. If they released them close together people wouldn't have anything to look forward too and would stop playing the game, but that is already happening because they haven't released it too.

you guys know what would be rly fu**ed up? necromancer pack for ps3 owners and king pack for 360 owners like they did it with soul calibur IV (yoda for 360 owners and vader for ps3 owners). but i doubt it'll happen.

you guys know what would be rly fu**ed up? necromancer pack for ps3 owners and king pack for 360 owners like they did it with soul calibur IV (yoda for 360 owners and vader for ps3 owners). but i doubt it'll happen.

Microsoft already has the pack! It's has been said a million time. It's even said in the original post of this thread..... :|

Guest coasttech

[*]The Behemoth has no control over the packs release date, Microsoft will decide Its release.

[*]There is currently no confirmed release date or price of the pack from Microsoft

It does not really say that Microsoft has the the pack.

Why are you so snappy Imperfect Luck, take a chill pill. lol4ever was just throwing out a what if. :P

lol4ever, yes that would suck but would never happen because everyone knows the pack is real and Microsoft has it. For some reason this game is slow to the updates and slow on the DLC, is it Behemoth being lame or Microsoft being lame or both ...who knows but it do know it is a crying shame! Also if you check out the link, http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/games/offers/0ccf001c-0000-4000-8000-00004e4d07e0?cid=SLink you can get Vader for the XBOX360 now. Sometimes companies do release date exclusives and then release the content to the rest on a later date.

I'm still failing to see why everyone is so upset over the wait. It's adding what? 2 character models, 2 weapons and an animal orb. I might be more excited if it involved new levels and enemies and whatnot. Haven't seen anything to support such a theory though. :(

Honestly, is anyone going to play the game that much more when the DLC is released? Probably. But it will get boring quick and people will be wondering when to expect the next one.

Besides, I'm much more eager for the release of Modern Warfare 2. :shock:

I'm still failing to see why everyone is so upset over the wait. It's adding what? 2 character models, 2 weapons and an animal orb. I might be more excited if it involved new levels and enemies and whatnot. Haven't seen anything to support such a theory though. :(

Honestly, is anyone going to play the game that much more when the DLC is released? Probably. But it will get boring quick and people will be wondering when to expect the next one.

Besides, I'm much more eager for the release of Modern Warfare 2. :shock:

To be honest...I think it's more based on the fact that it takes around 6 months to get 2 character models, 2 weapons and an animal orb, if it takes that long to get something that simple in the game...Then how long will it take for something much bigger? What if behemoth added in 10 new levels (let say a new island...) 3 new bosses etc...Will that take a year?

Not many people are willing to hang around to update an old game, new games will come and even when the DLC comes out...Castle crashers will only be played by the true fans of the series.

Besides, the likelihood of anything coming after the necro pack is low. Once necro is out, behemoth will be on game 3 for a few years (haha) and castle crashers will be a memory for us all :)

Well microsoft/behemoth just lost their interest from a lot of people already, not including 256's, and besides, TMNT and MvsC2 coming out make me not give a flying poop.

Well microsoft/behemoth just lost their interest from a lot of people already, not including 256's, and besides, TMNT and MvsC2 coming out make me not give a flying poop.

Seriously dude, we've heard you whine and complain plenty of times already. Go cry in a corner.

TMNT turtles in time can be emulated for free on your pc.. I wouldn't pay for it just to have it on my xbox.. along with TMNT 2 arcade game.. and MVC 2.. meh.. that game is all about infinite combos.. I lost interest in those marvel games in my teen years in high school. There's not many arcade games I'm willing to pay for actually...

Now... capcom vs snk 2 is another story.. one of the best fighting games capcom made.

You need to watch your tone there Mr./Ms./Mrs. Seriously is this the only topic you post on? Just to whine and complain all day?

Just because two characters, weapons, and a pet doesn't come out for a while, doesn't mean they are not interesting.

TMNT turtles in time can be emulated for free on your pc.. I wouldn't pay for it just to have it on my xbox.

I would because I like that game. (Also it is more fun to play it on a TV IMO.)

Guest Marlock94

for gosh sakes people

okay, to stop the arguing here is a synopsis everyone can just read and be quiet:

THere is a pack for Castle Crashers that has new stuff. no need to argue.

thats just that

Guest BlazeHoliday

I can't wait for this pack!

Just about to buy the kings pack tonight!

Thx behemoth!

I can't wait for this pack!

Just about to buy the kings pack tonight!

Thx behemoth!

Ummm.... :P

No offense but where have you been for the past couple of months?