Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

There's some speculation that it could be released once the CC birthday countdown timer hits 0.

IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!

YOU SHALL REALEASE THE DLC OR FACE MY WRATH!!! :evil::evil::evil:

The birthday is on a thursday, usaully if DLC or Arcade games are released it would be on wednsday.

Though not every DLC/Arcade game is released on wednsday, its a possibility that it will not be on the birthday of the game.

Ahh, I can already see the explosions of angry threads and posts if the Necromancer Pack doesn't come out on the anniversary.

And Yukinari is most definatly going to be creating one of them. :lol:

Ahh, I can already see the explosions of angry threads and posts if the Necromancer Pack doesn't come out on the anniversary.

Again i dont give two [Let's use nice words okay? :) Thanks! -mod] if either company dosent release it on a day most people would want it to be released, i already reserved 4 games, so no i wont be making a thread about this dead dlc.

I have to admit, the wait has been ridiculously long and pointless. That being said, I don't know why anyone would get angry about it not being released on CC's birthday. I mean, we already waited this long didn't we?

Again i dont give two shits if either company dosent release it on a day most people would want it to be released, i already reserved 4 games, so no i wont be making a thread about this dead dlc.

1. I thought we weren't supposed to use vulger language...

2. Then stop acting LIKE YOU DO!!!!

I think we should all just sit and wait, and what ever happens..happens. There's no point in continously talking about the possibilites or denying what could happen because none of us absolutely have no idea..Only the behemoth and microsoft would know about what will happen. The possibilites that we can conjuer up are endless. Who knows, it could just be a countdown to the birthday of CC...and nothing more, or then again it could be what we are all hoping for. But once again, we have no way of knowing, so just relax for the next 5 days, and wait and see, so we can finally see what happens for sure, instead of making guesses.

Haha, That may be so, but I'm just trying to keep you guys from heart break :arrow: and the fighting about what could happen might get alittle old to some people 8-)

Haha, That may be so, but I'm just trying to keep you guys from heart break :arrow: and the fighting about what could happen might get alittle old to some people 8-)

The fighting's already getting old for me. :lol:

So whats changed still no date they have just told us what we already know.......that its coming we knew that give us a date already

I really cant wait for this dlc pack, I mean a chainsaw, a golden skull mace dragon orb, a minion and a necromancer character! What else could we want?! All the cool things!!!

I reckon on castle crashers birthday, there could either be free dlc or an update that will give us the pink knight... I just think the pink being on the countdown muct mean something...

P.S. To spread the word of zwolf11's kindness, he gave me a free king pack code today, because he already had it and had a code lying around. Because of him, I have been rocking the golden sword on castle crashers today, thanks zwolf11!

I really cant wait for this dlc pack, I mean a chainsaw, a golden skull mace dragon orb, a minion and a necromancer character! What else could we want?! All the cool things!!!

I reckon on castle crashers birthday, there could either be free dlc or an update that will give us the pink knight... I just think the pink being on the countdown muct mean something...

P.S. To spread the word of zwolf11's kindness, he gave me a free king pack code today, because he already had it and had a code lying around. Because of him, I have been rocking the golden sword on castle crashers today, thanks zwolf11!

It was only 180 MS points.... :roll: