Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

I really cant wait for this dlc pack, I mean a chainsaw, a golden skull mace dragon orb, a minion and a necromancer character! What else could we want?! All the cool things!!!

I reckon on castle crashers birthday, there could either be free dlc or an update that will give us the pink knight... I just think the pink being on the countdown muct mean something...

P.S. To spread the word of zwolf11's kindness, he gave me a free king pack code today, because he already had it and had a code lying around. Because of him, I have been rocking the golden sword on castle crashers today, thanks zwolf11!

It was only 180 MS points.... :roll:

So? Thats irrevelant. He gave me a free code for a pack you have to pay for, just because it doesnt cost a lot doesnt make the thought seem insignificant.

With those 160 MS points, I can buy some avatar stuff, or the next dlc pack for that matter.

If you didnt have the king pack, and someone gave you a free code for it, would you not care?

I really cant wait for this dlc pack, I mean a chainsaw, a golden skull mace dragon orb, a minion and a necromancer character! What else could we want?! All the cool things!!!

I reckon on castle crashers birthday, there could either be free dlc or an update that will give us the pink knight... I just think the pink being on the countdown muct mean something...

P.S. To spread the word of zwolf11's kindness, he gave me a free king pack code today, because he already had it and had a code lying around. Because of him, I have been rocking the golden sword on castle crashers today, thanks zwolf11!

So? Thats irrevelant. He gave me a free code for a pack you have to pay for, just because it doesnt cost a lot doesnt make the thought seem insignificant.

With those 160 MS points, I can buy some avatar stuff, or the next dlc pack for that matter.

If you didnt have the king pack, and someone gave you a free code for it, would you not care?

Yes...I would, but then again I would call myself desperate for not paying 500 MS points.

I mean c'mon TB went through ALOT of trouble to get that amount that low, the least you can do is pay for it YOURSELF!

Yes...I would, but then again I would call myself desperate for not paying 500 MS points.

I mean c'mon TB went through ALOT of trouble to get that amount that low, the least you can do is pay for it YOURSELF!

I didnt have enough points for the king pack. I have 60 points now, so thats why I couldnt buy it and I'm saving them for avatar things. I was going to buy the king pack a while ago, but I decided I'd rather save up for the necromancer pack.

Also, I'm 15, I dont get that much money, and I've already used a lot of it for pre-ordering ODST.

Also, I remember TB saying they wanted the king pack to be free, but microsoft wanted them to charge something, so if TB had their way it would be free, its because of MS we're forced to pay, it is a little amount, but there is other things I would like to get as well.

Anyway, how did this arguement get turned against me? All I said is that I wanted zwolf11's generosity to be known and you start insulting people by saying to buy stuff yourself. Thats not the point. Its people like you that turn lucky or good into something that sounds desperate or bad. I didnt ask anyone for the code, I only asked a simple question and got a code. I wasnt expecting the code, but I was very glad and flattered recieving the code.

I didnt have enough points for the king pack. I have 60 points now, so thats why I couldnt buy it and I'm saving them for avatar things. I was going to buy the king pack a while ago, but I decided I'd rather save up for the necromancer pack.

Also, I'm 15, I dont get that much money, and I've already used a lot of it for pre-ordering ODST.

Also, I remember TB saying they wanted the king pack to be free, but microsoft wanted them to charge something, so if TB had their way it would be free, its because of MS we're forced to pay, it is a little amount, but there is other things I would like to get as well.

Anyway, how did this arguement get turned against me? All I said is that I wanted zwolf11's generosity to be known and you start insulting people by saying to buy stuff yourself. Thats not the point. Its people like you that turn lucky or good into something that sounds desperate or bad. I didnt ask anyone for the code, I only asked a simple question and got a code. I wasnt expecting the code, but I was very glad and flattered recieving the code.

Look im 14, and I just bought, 3 HOURS AGO, 1600 MS points. I've also pre-ordered ODST AND MW2! The cost was 180 and all you had to do is use $5.00 out of your wallet. Is that so much to ask? You shouldn't even be asking for codes and the first place AND VERY LUCKY you got one.

Also why did you even bother to type your second paragraph? That's basically what I said when I said they went through alot of trouble to get it that low.

Look all im saying is: The amount is INSANELY LOW. You shouldn't be asking around for codes(refer to another topic). And if I, a 14 year old kid, can not only get 1600 MS points and Preorder games off the bat, then.....well I really don't no what to say to you. It's THAT pathetic.

zwolf11, it's alright that you gave it to him and I respect that, but he should gain stuff on his own.

Look im 14, and I just bought, 3 HOURS AGO, 1600 MS points. I've also pre-ordered ODST AND MW2! The cost was 180 and all you had to do is use $5.00 out of your wallet. Is that so much to ask? You shouldn't even be asking for codes and the first place AND VERY LUCKY you got one.

Also why did you even bother to type your second paragraph? That's basically what I said when I said they went through alot of trouble to get it that low.

Look all im saying is: The amount is INSANELY LOW. You shouldn't be asking around for codes(refer to another topic). And if I, a 14 year old kid, can not only get 1600 MS points and Preorder games off the bat, then.....well I really don't no what to say to you. It's THAT pathetic.

zwolf11, it's alright that you gave it to him and I respect that, but he should gain stuff on his own.

I dont think its fair of you to critize him for not wanting to purchase it...Youre 14, so im assuming you get money from your parents or have some sort of allowance, or what ever it may be.

But you dont know his sitution, so who knows what kind of things he can afford, or what kind of things he wants to afford. Im not saying he cant afford them nessicary, but im sure he has other more important things to purchase than MS points cards.

And heck, if he was smart enough to come and ask for a code, and he got it, and got the DLC for free, Kudos to him. He doesnt have to pay for it at all.

I dont think its fair of you to critize him for not wanting to purchase it...Youre 14, so im assuming you get money from your parents or have some sort of allowance, or what ever it may be.

But you dont know his sitution, so who knows what kind of things he can afford, or what kind of things he wants to afford. Im not saying he cant afford them nessicary, but im sure he has other more important things to purchase than MS points cards.

And heck, if he was smart enough to come and ask for a code, and he got it, and got the DLC for free, Kudos to him. He doesnt have to pay for it at all.

Yes I do applaud him to get a code THAT easy, but he should be earning the stuff he gets. You can't just go into the fourms and ask around to get codes. That's not how it works.

Oh and I don't get money from my parents I WORK around here to EARN money!!

Am I the only one who's quoting right?

Dark, I'm not seeing any boxes around your quotes. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Huh?? Well that's not right!! :shock:

Anyway, I made my point!!! And just drop the subject and move on!!

If he wants to give away a code that was free then I say let him. I actually ended up giving away 2 King's Pack codes. One from here and one from Facebook. I had already bought it but I asked for them anyway with the intention of giving them to my friends. One of them actually turned it down because the DLC was so cheap. Instead I used it to convince another friend to buy the game.

If he wants to give away a code that was free then I say let him. I actually ended up giving away 2 King's Pack codes. One from here and one from Facebook. I had already bought it but I asked for them anyway with the intention of giving them to my friends. One of them actually turned it down because the DLC was so cheap. Instead I used it to convince another friend to buy the game.

Can I ask HOW you got two free Kings pack codes??

Well....I am oh so happy...NOT

I cant buy it..Not enough points

Need a redeem code

I cant play CC until first week in september...

:D

Isn't that the first day of school???

Anyway, IT HAS FINALLY HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A GOOD DAY TO LIVE!!!! OR WAS DIE?

Well....I am oh so happy...NOT

I cant buy it..Not enough points

Need a redeem code

I cant play CC until first week in september...

:D

Isn't that the first day of school???

Anyway, IT HAS FINALLY HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A GOOD DAY TO LIVE!!!! OR WAS DIE?

Most likely both.

Guest TaylJC

Does anyone kno what the dragon head does? i hope its not just the same thing as pelter but with fire... thatd b another pointless pet