Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Does anyone kno what the dragon head does? i hope its not just the same thing as pelter but with fire... thatd b another pointless pet

It's been stated in the DLC description that he shoots fire. We won't know the manor in which he shoots it until it comes out.

Guest dyp100

If this is an FAQ I'd like to know if the the chainsaw leaves a bloody mess when you cut people up. xDD :lol:

Shame this comes out really late for me, being British and all. >.> :!:

Necromancer DLC Facts:

1. The Necromancer has the same skeleton magic as he does in his boss fight and is without wings.

2. The Cult Minion has the same magic as the skeleton.

2. The Golden Mace has zero stats with a chance for critical hit.

4. The Chainsaw gives you +4 Defense and the blade does indeed spin. No additional animations.

5. Dragonhead shoots fireballs and attacks more frequently than Pelter. (I am currently unsure if he has different attacks for up close and far away.)

Necromancer DLC Facts:

1. The Necromancer has the same skeleton magic as he does in his boss fight and is without wings.

4. The Chainsaw gives you +4 Defense and the blade does indeed spin. No additional animations.

5. Dragonhead shoots fireballs and attacks more frequently than Pelter. (I am currently unsure if he has different attacks for up close and far away.)

If only the Necromancer's magic jump was something to do with his wings

Like maybe they burst out of his back and flew upward

Too bad it's only an explosion :(

Necromancer DLC Facts:

The Golden Mace has the highest crit chance out of all the weapons in the game. ;) Doesn't Dragonhead's attack do a fire dot?

Necromancer DLC Facts:

The Golden Mace has the highest crit chance out of all the weapons in the game. ;) Doesn't Dragonhead's attack do a fire dot?

Really are you sure about the Golden Mace, I haven't used it all that much to notice? Dragonhead's attack does damage over time but I haven't checked the total amount.

The Golden Mace has the highest crit chance out of all the weapons in the game. ;)

While this seems likely, we won't know for sure exactly what chance for crit it has until TB spills the beans. It may be 2% like the Panic Mallet.

The Golden Mace has the highest crit chance out of all the weapons in the game. ;)

While this seems likely, we won't know for sure exactly what chance for crit it has until TB spills the beans. It may be 2% like the Panic Mallet.

From what other people have posted......it seems to be higher than 2%.

Isn't anyone reminded of MetaKnight from the Kirby series because of the Necro???

The closest character to Metaknight I can see in this game is the Fencer.

Maybe because of looks, but I that Metaknight was like Necro because he had bat-like wings, and would try to stop you at every turn.

Isn't anyone reminded of MetaKnight from the Kirby series because of the Necro???

The closest character to Metaknight I can see in this game is the Fencer.

Maybe because of looks, but I that Metaknight was like Necro because he had bat-like wings, and would try to stop you at every turn.

LOL Metanight rocks. :D

im mad at myself i spent my whole time today on the forums instead of playing my new dlc necromancers stuff w.t.h am i thinking

That's somthing you should've done tommorow... ;)

Oh no.....

Everyone is getting angered at the fact that they cant be Necro online.

Simple just chose the Wizard, if not, Then play single player. Not that complicated. :lol:

LOL Metanight rocks. :D

Metaknight does rock. I like him alot (this is obvious cuz he's my avatar and part of his name is in my name) cuz he is mysterious and his boss battles are cool. 8-)

P.S. Kirby games are awsome!

I just watched a youtube vid about the Necromancer pack. I WANT IT NAO!! Lol. I need to beg mah foster mom for some money :[

Does anyone know if you can buy Microsoft points for less than 20$?

Guest KingBroly

I think they make 800 point cards. Or...at least they did last year.

You could also buy 600 points on the Console if you wanted.

I definitely like the Chainsaw (since I actually get Crit Hits now). I'm glad the pack also gave me one of my weapons I haven't gotten yet.

I think they make 800 point cards. Or...at least they did last year.

You could also buy 600 points on the Console if you wanted.

I definitely like the Chainsaw (since I actually get Crit Hits now). I'm glad the pack also gave me one of my weapons I haven't gotten yet.

Aight, thanks.