Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Don't waste your time. This code giveaway is only for the people that have all day to sit in front of their computers waiting for new codes to drop and are extremely fast with copy and paste.

I work 3rd shift so I am completely out of this deal. Thanks for nothing behemoth. :x

You're welcome, now please, STFU and GTFO, you can see the exit at the top right of your computer, it's marked with an X. Follow those steps and you'll be out in no time!

Thanks for coming.

Guest ThePaska
Don't waste your time. This code giveaway is only for the people that have all day to sit in front of their computers waiting for new codes to drop and are extremely fast with copy and paste.

I work 3rd shift so I am completely out of this deal. Thanks for nothing behemoth. :x

You really don't have to be as fast as you think. I was lucky enough to get one via twitter the other day, but I just happened to be on when the codes were posted, I didn't really have to rush to put them in either.

Codes posted on Facebook and the forums I have heard stay active much longer, giving you a much better chance at getting them. I'm sure if you really wanted it you could get a code. Besides its a really nice gesture by Behemoth, but the codes only cost a couple of dollars.

Guest CastleHominidCrasher

If you start thinking about a new pack how about... oh I don't know... PRINCESS pack. I think it could work. Just double the price BUT double the content. FOUR princesses TWO animal orbs FOUR weapons. Or have a normal pack with the normal content but if you beat the game with one princess you unlock another one.

The possibilities are endless.

If you start thinking about a new pack how about... oh I don't know... PRINCESS pack. I think it could work. Just double the price BUT double the content. FOUR princesses TWO animal orbs FOUR weapons. Or have a normal pack with the normal content but if you beat the game with one princess you unlock another one.

The possibilities are endless.

So would the princesses kiss themselves, or would the 4 knights get captured?

Either way, it would be wierd...

so all of a sudden, we're allowed 2 cuss on the forum? that makes me mad :evil:

EDIT: How stupid of me. This was the 1st thing I posted, and I didn't know how the use the quote thing.

But now i do.
The reason i said this was because someone cussed 3 times in one post earlier, but he deleted it right after :P