Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

everybody wants it. all Im gonna do is play something else instead of waiting on that dlc now.

Lol, All of your characters have beaten Insaine mode now, I don't think there is anything else you can do in this game. Besides that, I don't know why people are freaking out that it hasn't come out yet. I want it too but I'm not going to stamp my foot and cry about it.

yea like when a person has -1 and same lvl and lvl up him it turns to necromancer so i was useing the guy with brown tornado and i got him to lvl 99 and it turns to necromancer i think hes that fying knight or the wizerd or something. i dont hack/cheat/glich/mod it was a lag glich -1=glichers not hackers or mod moders creat glich and cheat get people banned so u cant blam on them some all hackers or moders or not -1 or necromancer.

Guest rogerdoger70

I look at it like this, it will come out eventually, we all know this, just because it isn't coming out when we want it to we shouldn't complain, it gets here when it gets here. Just make new hobbies (and give your couch a break :lol: )

Guest KeenGlare

Personally I'm not even worried about when the DLC comes out. It would be nice to have it and all, but everything takes time this is just taking a little longer then everyone expected it to. I just downloaded the King DLC last night, sure you get a few weapons, new characters, new abilities (with those characters). So we all have to play the waiting game.

yea like when a person has -1 and same lvl and lvl up him it turns to necromancer so i was useing the guy with brown tornado and i got him to lvl 99 and it turns to necromancer i think hes that fying knight or the wizerd or something. i dont hack/cheat/glich/mod it was a lag glich -1=glichers not hackers or mod moders creat glich and cheat get people banned so u cant blam on them some all hackers or moders or not -1 or necromancer.

I'm not even sure what you mean by that, or if it even relates to the topic other then the word Necromancer

Guest iLoveCC

Since my thread was locked then i think this was the one that kelly ment.

I understand that the Necromancer DLC is ready and Microsoft is waiting on it?

But what about other DLC? Has there been any talk about that? I think it would be much faster for The Behemoth to make new levels and stuff for CC as the game itself took 3 years to make and everyone loves it.

Is all the power going into the third game? Me would love some new Castle Crashers stuff...

Its almost july and still no dlc?

This might take longer than the king pack...wow..

Quite sad that the company that is making a new game, cant pay attention to their own DLC for their XBLA award winning game.

I dont care who releases it, microsoft and behemoth are partners basically, they should be on the same line with each other.

I'm always patient with quality.

The thing is.. we shouldn't have to be this patient.. it was done when the game was released! Just the little unlock codes had to be approved..

Has anyone seen the new art portal on newgrounds.com? Wait im actually going somewhere with this. One of "JohhnyUtah"'s post was ALL of the Castle Crashers people, including the Nec DLC. Would this mean that he got a early copy of the DLC because he's friends with Tom who friends with Dan? Hmmmmm...?

Has anyone seen the new art portal on newgrounds.com? Wait im actually going somewhere with this. One of "JohhnyUtah"'s post was ALL of the Castle Crashers people, including the Nec DLC. Would this mean that he got a early copy of the DLC because he's friends with Tom who friends with Dan? Hmmmmm...?

JohnnyUtah (Jeff Bandelin) drew the character portraits for CC. Hence why he has the drawing of all the characters (Including the Necromancer) on his Newgrounds art page. ;)

Wow lots of people impatient.... :? Dont you guys who complain got other games to play. *goes off to play N+*

Its been at least 5 months, plenty of reasons to complain, about both companys.

Eh, I'm not too chuffed. Come October when I finally might consider playing something other than Dissidia, the DLC will hopefully be out so I have an excuse to pick it back up and play. (as if I need an excuse, just saying)

I just don't mind waiting.

Ok guys, why dont you just sit back, relax, play alien hominid, or any other games and seriously:

Stop whining.

qft.

its just a game,....jezz, i also am waiting for the dlc, and oh dear, im still alive :shock:

jsut as said before in this thread, MS is waiting for the best moment to release it.

Guest corruptshadow

how you said that all people with the necromancer hack not all are hackers. The hack actually spreads from 360 to 360. So its actually like a virus.

As long as it comes out before I die then, and only then, will I be happy...

I've beaten insane with all but two characters...

I would like to say I've beaten the game 100% before I die.

I realize that a lot of people are excited for this DLC content but it's just a game O_o. I'm not saying for people to not be excited for it but some people need to tone it down >_>.

Me wanty wanty! :D That way, when my friends come over to play, they'll at least have two cool characters besides the knights, king, and Grey knight. And the chainsaw looks AWESOMEEE! Hope it comes before December, and that maybe we'll get a release date at comic-con.

Wow lots of people impatient.... :? Dont you guys who complain got other games to play. *goes off to play N+*

Its been at least 5 months, plenty of reasons to complain, about both companys.

Does not mean you have to wait standing in front of your computer waiting for this.....add on to an already great game. Do somthing else to take your mind off of it.