Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Well microsoft/behemoth just lost their interest from a lot of people already, not including 256's, and besides, TMNT and MvsC2 coming out make me not give a flying poop.

You need to watch your tone there Mr./Ms./Mrs. Seriously is this the only topic you post on? Just to whine and complain all day?

5-6 months is still no excuse, and yes, it does bring me glee to troll this particular thread because we all know the wait is not worth it anymore.

Well microsoft/behemoth just lost their interest from a lot of people already, not including 256's, and besides, TMNT and MvsC2 coming out make me not give a flying poop.

You need to watch your tone there Mr./Ms./Mrs. Seriously is this the only topic you post on? Just to whine and complain all day?

5-6 months is still no excuse, and yes, it does bring me glee to troll this particular thread because we all know the wait is not worth it anymore.

You might, as some people might have found it worth the wait.

Guest THE SLY PUMA69

well I think it's worth the wait because I got this game like 3 months ago so it doesn't feel like verylong so I can wait. Also someone said that the necromancer pack was going to be released on 9/9/09 at 9:00 PM but I don't really beileve that. Right now I don't know what to beileve any more I wouldn't be suprised if the pack wasn't released until September of next year but for now I got my hands full with this game.

Unlocked characters: 20/26

Beat the game with: 9/26

Beat the game on insane: 0/26

Ummm.......or you could do somthing else with your life besides trolling here all day.

TO Zugama's last post here:

Yeah, if they got the game a month or two ago. :roll: But the people who had the game when it came out have been waiting months just for the first DLC and now the Microsoft/Behemoth are doing it again. Yeah its just a small add-on, but we still want it a lot. Its normal to complain about this because this add-on should have been out months ago. Again I'll say its just 2 characters, 2 new weapons, and 1 new animal orb.

Yeah, if they got the game a month or two ago. :roll: But the people who had the game when it came out have been waiting months just for the first DLC and now the Microsoft/Behemoth are doing it again. Yeah its just a small add-on, but we still want it a lot. Its normal to complain about this because this add-on should have been out months ago. Again I'll say its just 2 characters, 2 new weapons, and 1 new animal orb.

Let me ask you Somthing. Did you enjoy the King pack and your still enjoying it?

If not then you are most definatly over-hyping this little add-on.

I decided to copypasta this here again to explain to people a bit why this is taking so long:

Microsoft places XBLA titles by indie developers on the bottom of their certification list. Retail games always come first, because bigger titles get bigger audiences. Bigger audiences means more profit, and more profit means higher quality services and more features.

The fact is, Microsoft doesn't give these games NEARLY as much attention as the retail ones. When was the last time you saw DLC for a downloadable title on the XBLA? For all we know, other developers could already be in certification for longer than the Behemoth, but we could be unaware of them.

Splosion Man is a bit of a different story. All of the stuff that's there is built into the game, meaning they don't have to go through certification for any of their stuff. The only thing you need to wait for is the avatar accessories, which will be part of a later update August 11th.

At any rate, you don't need to constantly bicker about when this DLC's gonna come out?

And wait, what's that? What? Other games, you say? IMPOSSIBLE! Just shove the Necromancer pack into the recesses of your mind for now. If you're that concerned about DLC for a downloadable title released last year, it might be time to move on.

I thought being XBLA game of the year 2008 would give M$ a reason to release the DLC

also i don't look in this thread much so tell me if this was already said. With everyone wanting to play as the necro, won't everybody online be fighting over who gets to play as him since you can't have 2 of the same characters in a game?

And wait, what's that? What? Other games, you say? IMPOSSIBLE! Just shove the Necromancer pack into the recesses of your mind for now. If you're that concerned about DLC for a downloadable title released last year, it might be time to move on.

This.

This.

That

Let me ask you Somthing. Did you enjoy the King pack and your still enjoying it?

If not then you are most definatly over-hyping this little add-on.

No I am not enjoying it anymore because it got boring after a few days. And no i am not "over-hyping" it. I just want the pack to come out so I can get it out of the way. If your gonna ask I am still getting it because I just want to be up to date with the DLC for Castle Crashers.

I can't figure out why people are freaking out over this DLC being late. I mean, I do see the points of how it's by far uncalled for that this has taken so long.

But honestly, when I read some of the posts you guys make it seem like it is the cure of cancer, and it keeps getting delayed. Some of you feel that your life will be incomplete if this is not out.

The small number of you are just like, "Meh it will be out when its out and thats fine by me." That is the group I fall under.

There is also people complaining that is simply an unlock code. Well some if not most are forgetting that The Behemoth wanted these content downloads to be FREE. Not a fee. Microsoft put the price on it, so it makes sense why they put them as unlock codes, it is MS who screwed its customers.

I never wait for a DLC. I play games, and if I happen to read about it, or see a new DLC in the Dashboard for a game that I like, I will most likely get it, but some of you really need to lighten up, grow up, or just stop complaining that its unfair to make us wait this long. I mean its really not a huge deal.

I don't want to wait for this DLC now that I have heard about it, but at the same time I can wait and not have a problem with it because I have more than one game to play.

Thats my two cents after reading a lot of the stuff in this topic.

I got the game like 8 months ago and I'm still fine.

I got the game like 8 months ago and I'm still fine.

Same here.

Two words guys:OVER HYPING!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Gather round, gather round! Behind this curtains, we have the cream of the crop. Behold! The one, the only (except for his generic duplicates) Wizard Minion! Don't those red, little beady eyes say "love me"? And next to him we have the manipulator of the undead, the knight in black armor, the unforgettable #2! The NECROMANCER! Just look at that pink aura! Isn't that snazzy? These two fine gentlemen have brought along some relics to share with us. And what's this? They've brought a baby dragon! Ooooh... looks like the giant dragon from lava world had a secret mistress! I smell scandal! And behold, a skull on a stick and... well... a chain saw. Ok... ok... I got one at home too, but you can let your children play with this one! Now folks, we just need to wait so all these magnificent surprises are made public. In the meantime, why don't you come around and see some other attractions? See, over there we have a marvelous... eh... Peasant! Yes.. yes... come along...

Courtesy of the Carnival Man.

Good news is at least Duke Nukem has a chance to come back before this DLC sees the light of day.

Even better news is that i do hope the ps3 users get the pack first just to piss off the xbox users.

I have both, so i have nothing to worry about.

Guest sTo0z
Good news is at least Duke Nukem has a chance to come back before this DLC sees the light of day.

Even better news is that i do hope the ps3 users get the pack first just to piss off the xbox users.

I must say, you are an exceptionally useless forum member.

Also, your avatar and sig are insanely annoying.

The only thing better than this DLC releasing would be for you to leave these forums and never come back. 8-)

What do you get out of this? :?

What do you get out of this? :?

I Wish that person would just dissapear. Just like that.

She/he does nothing but troll.