Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

Yukinari actually seems to be a pretty good forum member,and I can't ask for anything more.

Remember: Trolling is in the eye of the forumer.

Edit:Completely forgot,but this is going off topic a lot,please get back to talking about the Necromancer and it's FAQs,thanks!

Yeah we were going off the wrong track weren't we?

Anyway I really have nothing else to say here for a while, until an intresting conversation opens up.

It seems as though this topic isn't for the discussion of the DLC itself so much as the discussion of when it's going to be released.

Go back to the first 5 pages. There isn't much to discuss. The Necromancer and Wizard Minion will have the magic and weapons you already see in the game. Images of the Chainsaw and Golden Mace are out there along with the Dragon Animal Orb. Other than the new weapon stats and the Dragon's ability everyone already knows what's going to be in the Necromancer Pack.

It seems as though this topic isn't for the discussion of the DLC itself so much as the discussion of when it's going to be released.

Go back to the first 5 pages. There isn't much to discuss. The Necromancer and Wizard Minion will have the magic and weapons you already see in the game. Images of the Chainsaw and Golden Mace are out there along with the Dragon Animal Orb. Other than the new weapon stats and the Dragon's ability everyone already knows what's going to be in the Necromancer Pack.

You know what the dragon's ability is? :shock: Care to elaborate?

August 27th is around the corner. I wonder if M$ will release the last DLC near or on this date. Or will M$ hold off until the PS3 version is released.

August 27th is around the corner. I wonder if M$ will release the last DLC near or on this date. Or will M$ hold off until the PS3 version is released.

I see a Pink knight in the countdown.

Hmmmmm????? :|

You know what the dragon's ability is? :shock: Care to elaborate?

No one knows what the dragon's ability is going to be. My money is on him shooting fireballs.

ill bet the dragon shoots the same fireball look and feel as the fire demons b button magic... thats my guess

as for the necromancer

ill be he will have the same magic as in the game when you fight him

skeleton hands and a black ball of magic like the skeleton

wizard minion same magic as skeleton

this is only a guess and based on playing the game

there are youtube videos of the beta version of the game showing the necro in play etc... so this is probably what it will be unless things have been redone like the ninjas magic..

ill bet the dragon shoots the same fireball look and feel as the fire demons b button magic... thats my guess

as for the necromancer

there are youtube videos of the beta version of the game showing the necro in play etc... so this is probably what it will be unless things have been redone like the ninjas magic..

Necro doesn't use Dark Magic. Necros B Magic is the exploding skeleton which can only hit 1 target, just like everyone else's B magic. Y magic is his underground hands that are unblockable and do multi hits and they hit multiple targets.

The Wizard Minion has Dark Magic exactly like the Skeleton.

No one knows what the dragon's ability is going to be. My money is on him shooting fireballs.

Probably something piss balloon useless.. like 90% of the animals on that list..

Probably something piss balloon useless.. like 90% of the animals on that list..

By that I feel you are mocking the seahorse. As a member of the Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland, I must say I am deeply offended. People don't take into account the importance sea creatures have in our ecosystem, be them real or virtual. Please refrain from mocking the wonderful creatures of the Syngnathidae family.

as for the necromancer

Necro doesn't use Dark Magic. Necros B Magic is the exploding skeleton which can only hit 1 target, just like everyone else's B magic. Y magic is his underground hands that are unblockable and do multi hits and they hit multiple targets.

The Wizard Minion has Dark Magic exactly like the Skeleton.

I honestly dont care what they do.

i still play the game and still appreciate it

As a member of the Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland, I must say I am deeply offended.

Boo hoo. Here's a diaper.

disposable_baby_diaper.jpg

Use it.

As a member of the Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland, I must say I am deeply offended.

Use it.

Ok.....That was pretty uncalled for :o .

Use it.

As a former member of the UNICEF, I am deeply offended. Diapers are needed all over the world, and your careless use of them as mockery offends me. Please refrain of using them in pranks. Also, I speak in the name of Senile people all over the world, who, for one reason or another, cannot use sanitary installations without assistance.

Guest OMEGA ZERO

Hi im new at this forums...em..anyway..

if microsoft release the new dlc when CC came out to the PS3..that would be in 2010 :shock: ..

BTW in august 27th it supposed to be released the pink knight..right :?: or it will be a mini-DLC (I mean, just the character and maybe (just maybe) a weapon (heart sword( :?: )) :?: (lulz :?: )

anyway, hi to everyone in the forums and to the staff :D

oh and tinman :!: your signature is the best xD

P.D.: sorry if my english is bad, my first language is spanish..sorry for the inconvenients that my message (and future messages) may cause.. -_-U

We need the jeporady theme for this thread, because that song would fit for the ridiculous amount of wait.

And yes, being negative about this game is fun.

Guest ultratog1028

my guess is that microsoft will attempt to release it some time in october since the pack looks "halloweenish". also so more people get impatient and buy it the second it is released.

Exciting DLC. I never get tired of playing this game. Same with my friends when they come over. I hope 2 characters.

I hope soon!